adamscott

Filling the grassy noll near happy Days

I think they should do something with the grassy noll on former flying eagles site. The flying eagles were in two places in the park. Near happy days and behind the carousel. What is your opinion on what they should put there.

I bet you somthing will go there, but not anything like Flying Eagles. Maybe the new dome that we saw on the FC pad?

Ok I want to clear some info up The Addams Family Reunion Coaster was suppose to be where IJ:ST sits now but as you all may have read it is in a limbo that grassy area was suppose to be themed to the addams I guess gravestones and spooky attraction theme sign was going to go in that area.

Ok I want to clear some info up The Addams Family Reunion Coaster was suppose to be where IJ:ST sits now but as you all may have read it is in a limbo that grassy area was suppose to be themed to the addams I guess gravestones and spooky attraction theme sign was going to go in that area.

That would have been such a cool coaster too. I made up my own version of it on RTC2. Fun stuff!

I think they should do something with the grassy noll on former flying eagles site. The flying eagles were in two places in the park. Near happy days and behind the carousel. What is your opinion on what they should put there.

FE was not by GC it was by Dodgem.

I'm betting that the adams family concept wont be implimented. I'm counting on Sky Captain.

I wouldnt put to much faith on a Sky Captain Attraction happening anytime soon.

Hehe, I made one of those too! I made it a 4-D coaster!