Sign in to follow this  
adamscott

Resurfacing existing park Midways.

I think that the blacktop midways can use a little tlc. The midways are in serious need of repair. I think they should be resurfaced just like around the Italian Job, but through out the park.

You guys want alot from a seasonal theme park I mean they give you a very high end coaster and you want more coasters and now footpaths come on the cost would be way to great to do it all in one year anyway.

Actually, a bucket of that tar stuff is only a few bucks and you could easily apply it. Its a good idea but I dont think they need it right now.

i think if ANYTHING gets re-surfaced it should be boomerang bay's paths... i mean, some people have sensitive skin on their feet, cant stand flip flops, dont want to get their tennies wet and/or (again) dont trust leaving shoes at ride exits.... that swishy cement is murder to feet, whose idea was THAT?!. im not even gonna go into the burning hot paths and black+gritty+metal steps on some of the tall rides (like the 4 person raft ride i cant remember the name of)...

and is it me or did they change the cement (or whatever that was) around the fountain you see when you first get in... the one with the australian theming...seems like it was way WAY smoother...

The thing is that all parks have paths that arent in their best condition. At Disney and Universal I see alot of those. I didn't think the paths were that bad on my last trip there.

Heh, PCW is all interlocking tiles. The only bad thing is that SplashWorks (water park) has cement floors. Oh well, don't care much about SplashWorks.

i think if ANYTHING gets re-surfaced it should be boomerang bay's paths... i mean, some people have sensitive skin on their feet, cant stand flip flops, dont want to get their tennies wet and/or (again) dont trust leaving shoes at ride exits.... that swishy cement is murder to feet, whose idea was THAT?!. im not even gonna go into the burning hot paths and black+gritty+metal steps on some of the tall rides (like the 4 person raft ride i cant remember the name of)...

I agree. last time i went to bb i went home with blood on the bottom of my socks.

yesh... pain!!!!!!! ;_; especially on the steps (that i know of for sure on Snowy River Rampage) those get way hot too! smooth cement might be fine, but that swirled ridged stuff over that way is murder on the poor footsies xD