Sheikra_rocks

Diamondback Ride Counts 2009

I'm up to 11 rides on Diamondback in the last two nights. I rode on nothing but Diamondback. It was incredible experience. I will return on July 14th all day and I will be meeting Coasterfusion that day as well. If you want to hang out with us and want more info, just PM me and I will give you the info! :)

i love how everyones like, oh i have 71, 55, 44, 42, etc...and im sitting here crying my eyes out at only a measly 7, if only i lived in mason :(

I am over 2 hours away, lol. Earlt ride time is the best way to get your rides up. i had 15 rides in on saturday alone from 9am to 10am. good luck and get out to the park! woo hoo

i love how everyones like, oh i have 71, 55, 44, 42, etc...and im sitting here crying my eyes out at only a measly 7, if only i lived in mason :(

I am over 2 hours away, lol. Earlt ride time is the best way to get your rides up. i had 15 rides in on saturday alone from 9am to 10am. good luck and get out to the park! woo hoo

I tried that once but my slow poke mother made it so we didn't get there till 9:35... Then she decided to clean the van in the parking lot, and buy sunglasses, and go to the restroom... So we didn't even get in line till 9:56. Rode at 9:57... Then came out 10:01.... :mad: lol

Edited by calakapepe

Don't feel bad. My ride count on Diamondback is still at 0. A little over a week until I make my first visit to KI for the season. Even if I lived closer i'm not sure I would have made it there yet, been a busy summer.

^Same with my position. I still haven't been to the park this year, so my count is still at nil. Hell, I haven't even been to KI (or any park for that matter) since the end of '07.

Well I finally made it to KI this year. My wife and I decided to buy season passes to KI for our honeymoon instead of taking a longer road trip. Our trip resulted in 15 rides on Diamondback in 2 days. Never waited longer than 30 minutes and rode every other ride in the park as well. I'll be posting a PTR soon.