Sheikra_rocks

Diamondback Ride Counts 2009

1 I think I almost have the record for the most times ridden... just a few more and I'd have the gloating rights.

While we're at it, why don't we upload out pictures on the ride?

Me first! Mines pretty funny. I've just started doing it this year... to make the weirdest/funniest face possible. The guy in front of me beat me. My Vortex one is funnier, due to it not being on purpose.

10f1fex.jpg

Edited by calakapepe

Sigh. None yet. KI, you should have been built closer to Indianapolis. :rolleyes:

I agree! I get my license this October but I doubt the first week I can drive I'll drive to KI. But in 2010 I plan on going alot, and staying with friends who live close to KI so I can go every day without leaving town and having to pay for a hotel!

I am going to the park for the first time this season on Wednesday the 27th. I'm hoping I don't stand in line for 2 hours and then chicken out. LOL

Ehh, most people locally will still be in school, so I say until the second week of June you shouldn't have to wait 2 hours. But, the ride isn't really that scary, it's like a mix of relaxation from the air time, and fun from the drops and turns. I got more scared on Vortex than on Diamondback. Doesn't mean Diamondback wasn't better. Doesn't mean Vortex is bad either... don't judge me. ;)

EDIT: you just had to post the same time PKIcook304, couldn't wait one minute...

Edited by calakapepe

the ride isn't really that scary, it's like a mix of relaxation from the air time, and fun from the drops and turns.

It's only the first drop that I'm afraid of.... I have a good friend going with me, hopefully he will force me to go, because I know I will enjoy it. I'm just a chicken.

You have to ride it more than once to really know what you think about the ride.

My 50th time on the coaster was just as exciting as the first.

If that is so, wouldn't it mean that I would be saying the same thing now even after riding 50 times?

But yea, I do plan to get more in. I'll see what I think the second time.

With each day that goes by, its starting to look more and more like I won't be getting to the park as much as I hope, if at all. But I'm not too terribly worried, since DB will be there for year. I don't really care if I get my first ride this year or next - I'll get on it eventually, and that's all I care about. :D