Sheikra_rocks

Diamondback Ride Counts 2009

This topic is so we can post our ride counts in one spot instead of searching all over the site for everyones ride counts.

I am up to 25 so far.

Friday really is the best time to go... we rode it 11 times this past friday.

Edited by Sheikra_rocks

I have 6. It would of been a lot more if I haven't been there for 5 years. I wanted to ride the others, I haven't in a long time. Plus, it started to rain around 6:30pm. I could of easily pumped out 10 more rides with it being so dead last Friday.

The park is open to the public this weekend correct?

I have to work 5am to 1pm friday and 11am to 5:30pm on Saturday night.

Will probably go after work on both days.

The park is open to the public this weekend correct?

I have to work 5am to 1pm friday and 11am to 5:30pm on Saturday night.

Will probably go after work on both days.

Yes. Park is open 10am-10pm both Friday and Saturday, though it will likely be crowded on Saturday.

I have 10 now I'll get more this weekend.. I have a question the single rider line i see people with a ticket for it or something how do I get one of them I'll be at the park sat and sun by myself and would use that line.

I have 10 now I'll get more this weekend.. I have a question the single rider line i see people with a ticket for it or something how do I get one of them I'll be at the park sat and sun by myself and would use that line.

Okay, well right when you get to Diamondback's sign and there is a test seat, drift off to the left and an Employee will ask you "Are you a single rider?" They will give you a Single Rider Ticket and you just follow the single rider lane til you get to the station. There will be another employee there who assigns seats, and Single Riders only get to get on when an odd number of people enter the station. So you may end up waiting just as long, but most times your on in under 5 Minutes if the line goes to the middle of the stair case.

4 as of 10:30 PM. I was freezing last night while riding Diamondback! So, I only got one ride on the ERT. Talk about fail...