Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend Details Released!

The long-awaited details for Kings Island's inaugural enthusiast event have been released, and registration is now open!

Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend will take place on May 9 and 10.

Tickets for the two-day event are $47.99 for adults and $31.99 for children and seniors. Admission is FREE for anyone with a 2009 Kings Island Gold or Cedar Fair Platinum season pass.

The event includes: 14.5 hours of exclusive ride time; unlimited drink wristbands; behind-the-scenes tours of The Beast (Saturday) and The Racer and Son of Beast (Sunday); all-you-can-eat meal deals; Kings Island photo contest; special guest presenters including Jeff Gramke, manager of facilities, engineering and construction for Kings Island, and other fun-filled activities.

ERT Saturday, May 9

The Beast: 7:00am - 9:00am

Vortex: 8:00am - 10:00am

Backlot Stunt Coaster: 8:00am - 10:00am

Diamondback: 10:30pm - 1:00am

Parking Lot Opens: 6:00am

Check-In Begins: 6:00am

ERT Sunday, May 10

The Racer: 8:00am - 10:00am

Firehawk: 8:00am - 10:00am

Flight of Fear: 8:00am - 10:00am

Last rides of the night on Diamondback

Parking Lot Opens: 7:30am

Check-In Begins: 7:30am

You must be a valid member of a Kings Island-approved club or organization to attend Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend. KIExtreme.com is listed as an approved organization, as long as you were a registered member prior to February 1, 2009.

Click here for all the details, and click here to register for Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend! Registration ends May 6.

Members of an approved club or organization may bring one guest, however their ticket must be purchased at the time of registration. Guests must pay the full event fee of $47.99 for adults or $31.99 for children and seniors.

Diamondback is now open to the public, and receiving rave reviews! Click here to view our extensive photo coverage of Diamondback, along with other upgrades for the 2009 season!

If you're not already registered on our forums, click here to sign up for free!

Want to stay connected with the latest Kings Island news when you're away from your computer? Click here to sign up for FREE KIExtreme.com Mobile News Alerts, powered by Broadtexter!

You can also become a fan of KIExtreme on Facebook!

Edited by PKIDelirium

It's great to see all these details released for this awesome event, I'm sure we're all looking forwards to it. The photo contest caught my interest, that should be fun to participate in.

Not that the schedule of events isn't already amazing, but I wonder if they'll add a few more things here and there before the event comes. I would love to see a few different things, maybe a day-time tour of Trail of Terror or a tour of Scooby-Doo and the Haunted Castle (the second one is a bit unrealistic, but you could get some great photos!).

I've been waiting for these details ever since they said, "Details will be announced soon" in January. Anyway, I am already registered as coming (but with another organization). I can not wait for the event and I am so excited on riding Diamondback at 1am!!!

This is probably going to seem like a really stupid question but I have been told if you have a question I bet someone else has the same one.

As my member ID # or whatever it is to sign in do I just use my username for this site? So for me it would be "Maverickfanatic07" ??

Thanks

Ryan

This is probably going to seem like a really stupid question but I have been told if you have a question I bet someone else has the same one.

As my member ID # or whatever it is to sign in do I just use my username for this site? So for me it would be "Maverickfanatic07" ??

Thanks

Ryan

I believe you just use your site username if you're registering as a member of one of the approved websites.

Thanks

Ryan

I believe you just use your site username if you're registering as a member of one of the approved websites.

Thanks

I figured but just wanted to make sure so that I didn't screw up and not let into the festivities

I tried to register for the event and bring my friend and says my guest needs to buy a ticket and has a platinum pass can i bring him still or is there something else i need to do?

Note: I just noticed on the official event page that registration closes on May 6. There is no mention of on-site registration, so if you are interested in the event and meet the eligibility requirements, I'd act sooner rather than later.

Note: I just noticed on the official event page that registration closes on May 6. There is no mention of on-site registration, so if you are interested in the event and meet the eligibility requirements, I'd act sooner rather than later.

You are correct -- there is no on-site registration. Please register by May 6th if you wish to attend.

id definitely go if i could make it out but my plans to go to the park arent until a week or two later when my best friend is done with all her graduation stuff :( but oh well. im sure it will be a blast and im sure there will be a lot of new pictures and such from the event so i can feel like i was there hehe.

Do I have to be there at check in in order to participate? There is a good chance that I may not be able to make it there either day for the 7:30 check in. But I still would like to enjoy the late night ERT on Diamondback and the other exclusive benefits.

Thanks

Ryan

Yeah, call the park. In past enthusiast events, there was usually a way to pick up your packet at GR later on, but I don't know if that's the case for Ride Warriors.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will be able to participate, I was really looking forward to the late night Diamondback rides.

Ryan

**EDIT**

You were right. I just have to go to GR when I get there and provide my membership information and then they will give me my packet and send someone to come get me.

Thanks for the help!

Ryan

Edited by Maverickfanatic07

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will be able to participate, I was really looking forward to the late night Diamondback rides.

Ryan

**EDIT**

You were right. I just have to go to GR when I get there and provide my membership information and then they will give me my packet and send someone to come get me.

Thanks for the help!

Ryan

How exactly do you show them your membership info from a website?