Sign in to follow this  
TombraiderTy

2009 Changes and Additions

Putz HQ?!? Nick Theater is no longer around that was the meet & greet spot to meet the nicktoons..that's lame!

I will visit the snakepit and have me a taste of belgium.

Cool Thread!Very informative!!!

^Meet and Greets haven't been present in that structure since 2006. The theater was used for Dora's Sing-Along Adventure in 2007 and 2008.

Thanks for the comment. I know I'm still forgetting stuff though.

^Meet and Greets haven't been present in that structure since 2006. The theater was used for Dora's Sing-Along Adventure in 2007 and 2008.

Thanks for the comment. I know I'm still forgetting stuff though.

Like the new light poles all around the park.

I wonder what they plan to put there in that cement by WWC.

I also love the black satin mulch they are using in that area. Let's hope they freshen it up throughout the season as it needs it.

So far I really like the changes in Rivertown, I hope the rest of the park gets this attention in the weeks to come.

P L E A S E PAINT FLIGHT DECK!

Had to get that one in there, park officials DO read these forums from time to time.

^All around the park? I only noticed the ones in Rivertown, mentioned in the post. Could you show me a picture of lights elsewhere in the park?

Sorry Ty, I didn't see that in your first post. And you are right, they are only in Rivertown.

^I was wondering the sme thing. It would be a cool feature and a variety of things could be shown on them- music videos, POVs, behind-the-scenes looks at rides, advertisements, maybe even YouTube videos :lol:

^I just learned they have a whole section of TV shows on YouTube now. I'm watching FearFactor UK :lol:

Yeah, I just got done watching that cause you told me about them! I can't stop watching them either!

^The queue entrance is in the same area. The Beast's plaza, however, is reduced in size. It's cut off on the right side by Diamondback, meaning guests pass closer to the Rivertown Arcade when walking to The Beast.

Although the price seems a bit steep, I've seen many families and groups use it. It's a creative idea and a quicker way to dry-off than walking around the park soaking wet for multiple hours.

I am really enjoying the new feeling of Rivertown, Not just the coaster. The fence work, landscaping, all changes made to that area of the park. I love the brick wall that circles the snack bar right outside DB's queue.

Thew brick walk ways should be throughout the entire park... they are fantastic. The asphault is cheaper, but on a 101degree day it feels like 201