Sign in to follow this  
KI-Balla

Is Kings Island Haunted?!?

I'm sure you all have heard this topic many times, and I researched this on the internet, and I believe Kings Island might be haunted... Is Kings Island Haunted? If you have any experiences or stories share them. And is this under the right forum?

Edited by KI-Balla

I've heard of it being haunted by a few spirits I know that of one that's the little girl in the blue dress she haunts the parking lot (She's buried in the grave yard near the parking lot)and some have seen her while closing BB. I've also heard that she wants to play and likes to play tricks one summer evening back in 2001 when the park was closing my friend was closing up Wild Thornberries River Adventure when suddenly the elephant started shooting water now this was at around 12:30-1am scared the crap outta him.

I rode Thornberrys at night once, and I'm like not even kidding, the temperature dropped SO much near the coconuts. I was like shivering.

Maybe it was just the location? I don't know.

I'm serious though.

If you want to see some eerie unexplainable stuff drive to Louisville and stay at Waverly Hills Sanatorium with me. :)

I have heard about louisville's sanatorium.also I think I'll pass u have fun! Anyone hear the story about the creature in the woods? that story is freaky!

Edited by Mr.X

I have heard about louisville's sanatorium.also I think I'll pass u have fun! Anyone hear the story about the creature in the woods? that story is freaky!

I have not heard about the creature in the woods. Is that at the sanatorium, or KI? I'll have to google search it now.

Anyone hear the story about the creature in the woods? that story is freaky!

You mean the one in Ohio, roughly in the Cincinnati area? That's one beast of a tale!

-FTW, waxing a Terpy?

(He also just couldn't resist.)

:lol:

I don't believe in ghosts and all that kind of stuff but I have heard that before KI was built, a little girl (I think it was a girl...) Drowned in the lake by WWC and K&MVRR.

You mean the one in Ohio, roughly in the Cincinnati area? That's one beast of a tale!

-FTW, waxing a Terpy?

Can u tell the tale...ive never heard of it, and im interested?

-FTW, waxing a Terpy?

I think he's talking about that creature known as "The Beast". Supposedly, it looks a lot like the world's longest wooden roller coaster.

-FTW, waxing a Terpy?

Once upon a time, in the mystical, magical land of Kings Mills, Ohio, there was a guy named Charlie Dinn...

:rolleyes: :D

So I just read the article about the hauntings at Kings Island for the first time. Have there ever been red lights in the tunnel of The Beast? There was one time I swear I saw red lights going into the tunnel, but according to this article its a spirit. Then again I was riding in the back so maybe i was just seeing spots from being bounced around. I'll have to make sure I hit the Beast at night when I go later this month.

John Wesley Harter AKA "Tower Johnny" died on Friday, May 13th 1983. (Almost 30 years ago yesterday) He was intoxicated and decided to climb the tower in a way that the park didn't intend. At one time you could walk up to the lower platform before 83. After the accident, one no longer has access to it. It had a chained off stairwell that you could go up for maintenance reasons I believe. He went over the chain and was trying to ride the elevator down. He either fell to his death, or go entangled in the wires and got cut up. Or both.

Today is also the anniversary of the Carrollton, Ky. Bush crash that happened in 88. The group was on their way home from Kings Island.

I was at Kings Island not a week after "Black Sunday" didn't know what had happened until after I got there.

I doubt very seriously that there are ghosts of dead people running around Kings Island. Having said that, negative things do often hang around where negative or morbid happenstances have taken place.

So if people are experiencing weirdness at Kings Island, or ANYWHERE that such horrible happenstances have taken place, it is of no surprise to me.

Edited by Ke^in