Sign in to follow this  
adamscott

Do you think the bradys should return to PKI?

Since the Brady Bunch filmed an episode in the park in the Autumn of 1973? Do you think they should make a reunion for the parks 35th anniversary spectacular in 2007? Everyone except for Robert Reed. They have also broght Kings Island to the Public Eye.

I ahve thought that since I saw that epsode last year on TV Land. They could have one of the area's or be what the dad was designing. I think it could work, I wish they would do it. I also don't know if the women who was Alice would be up to going to an amusement park. Since she is an older woman than she was, I don't think she would be up for riding rides and running thourgh tha park like she did on that episode.

-Jake

I think it would be something special for all of them to reunite at one of North America's greatest parks and see how greatly it has changed since their visit in 1973. I know I would watch it if they produced it!!

that would be cool, i still need to see that episode... i saw maybe 3 minutes on like nick at night years and years ago when i was barely able to recognize the racer....lol

I have been looking for that episode for about 3 months now. My aunt got me season 1 and my mom season 2 as gifts, but the episode isn't until the 4th or 5th season if I'm correct. <_<

Season 3 is coming in Sept, but The Cincinnnati Kids (the KI episode) isn't until season 4. I did manage to record it on TV Land during a marathon. It was the pop-up brady edition. During the episode, speech bubbles with trivia pop up with behind the scene info.