GoodYellowKoRn182

Petition To Improve THE CRYPT

if it didn't break down, then why were they running test cycles in the middle of the day. i don't know for sure what happened, but i do know that DB was running cycles with all of the trains empty.

does anyone know if the crypt broke down on Sat. or Sun.

What is the punishment for that BTW?

I don't know for sure but I would guess a warning first, then removal from the park if it happens again.

if it didn't break down, then why were they running test cycles in the middle of the day. i don't know for sure what happened, but i do know that DB was running cycles with all of the trains empty.

does anyone know if the crypt broke down on Sat. or Sun.

As a policy whenever a ride is emergency stopped they cycle all of the trains through again to be safe before they let anyone back on the ride.

I'm pretty sure it is a better safe than sorry procedure. I'm pretty sure you would rather have them run the cycle instead of getting right on the next train and getting stuck somewhere. Or maybe YOU actually would, just so you can come back on here and flame it some more.

Ryan

The crypt was down on Sunday. Around 2:00, the doors were completely shut and there was no ride attendant at all. While waiting in line for the beast we thought we heard a lot of drill/hammer/etc sounds coming from there. I'm not sure if it ever opened up on Sunday because I never made it back to that area.

The crypt was down on Sunday. Around 2:00, the doors were completely shut and there was no ride attendant at all. While waiting in line for the beast we thought we heard a lot of drill/hammer/etc sounds coming from there. I'm not sure if it ever opened up on Sunday because I never made it back to that area.

'

I heard those sounds too. I did see some employees going into the building later in the afternoon while I was back in the Crypt exit taking some pictures of DB.

yeah, that would make sense. just didn't know they E-stopped the ride for a camera, normally they do a ride stop, which pauses the ride, while E-stop shuts down the entire system. they probably had there reasons, but enough with all of this.

the noise you are probably hearing is the crypt's energy transfers for the breaks. don't know what they are really called, just know when the crypt is running there is always what seams like construction coming from the back side, which faces beast. they were probably running test cycles at crypt, trying to get it to work.

if the ride worked all day sat. that would be three working days in a row. lets hope that the ride gets better through out the season.

well back to the topic,

i will not be signing the petition, now that crypt has music, i will be giving cedar fair a break. give them a few years to make crypt what they want it to be like. after all, this time last season we were going from nothing, to techno, to the current ride music, just give them till next year and if it isn't better then i would try to get them to do something about it.