Sign in to follow this  
melodymarie1028

Music In The Parks: Trills and Thrills?

So, I was planning on going to KI on April 25...But the calendar says that its music in the parks: trills and thrills that day.

What kind of crowds should I expect with this and should I move my trip to another day?

Thanks! :D

Well my Choir did this last year and it depends like music in the parks picks some schools out that have the same population of students and the size of choirs so it Depends I went last May when it was on the May 13 or something like that and a lot of rides were a walk on or a very little wait FH had around 40 min wait and Flight of Fear I waited around 25 min. So I would still go on April 25 it just depends what schools will be there that day and there is really no way of telling.

Now Music in the parks what it is you go to a High School near Kings Island you get a rating 1 being the best 4 the worst now the time you go on depends where they place you so you could go to the park first and ride if you perform at 1 or 2 but if you perform at say 9 or 10am well you would go to the highschool first.

I think I was at the park one of these days. It was a Friday after school we got there around 3:30 and it was jammed, In 2.5 hours all we rode was the train and Troika. But around 6:00 EVERYONE left it was so weird.

Yeah sorry I did not get to explain a little better just I had to leave to pick-up my brothers science Fair project from his middle school before the storm blew in. Yeah I have been there on a busy day when I was in band but the thing is it was when BLST was doing hourly rides I must had rode that thing 5 times.