Lakeside Palms brought to you by Taft Broadcasting. (RCT3)

Taft Broadcasting would like to announce its newest addition to the Amusement industry. Lakeside Palms, located along the sunny skies of Miami, Fl. We're still in the building/design stage as we are looking forward in opening within the next year (1975).

Check back soon...

LOGOII.jpg

Shot0009.jpg

It does look nice indeed and yes the logo is pretty good. If you would have just shown me the logo and told me to guess where the park would be located i wouldve said southern Florida. Great logo, great looking park as to what i can see right now, look forward to updates about the park and best of luck creating it

Although there isn't too much to see just yet, it looks nice. I like the logo you've created.

Thanks!!

It does look nice indeed and yes the logo is pretty good. If you would have just shown me the logo and told me to guess where the park would be located i wouldve said southern Florida. Great logo, great looking park as to what i can see right now, look forward to updates about the park and best of luck creating it
HAHAHA,

I thought Fl. would be a nice spot to add to the family.

Thanks a lot.

Brilliant Idea! The logo and parking lot look very nice, I want to see more!
Thx, It's going to take a lot of work and research as im starting from the beginning.

UPDATE #2

The parking lot is underway, as we still have a lot ahead of us...

Paving is almost complete in our next section.

Shot0011.jpg

Pavement has been completed with the rail work.

Shot0013.jpg

Shot0014.jpg

Street markings are being painted in, including handicap parking spaces.

Shot0015.jpg

Shot0017.jpg

Almost complete, as this is going to be a huge parking area.

Shot0018.jpg

Shot0019.jpg

Shot0020.jpg

Shot0021.jpg

Edited by kDfReAk

UPDATE #2.1

Due to positive feedback, we have replaced the stadium lights. I actually found some smaller lights to light up the whole parking lots. Also, we took out some of the handicapped spaces. I know we're all tired of seeing the parking lot(its just a huge project).

Our next update will include Lakside's storyline and photos of the park getting started. See ya then!!

Shot0022.jpg

Shot0023.jpg

Due to positive feedback you took them out? I think you made a small mistake in your typing there ;)

Looking good still.

Oopsie, I didnt even catch that..lol

Thanks...

Here's a little teaser before our major update.

A brief scale down on LSP front section (Lakeside Central).

I know ya'll were just so tired of that parking lot...LOL.

Shot0031.jpg

Looks good but honestly no one likes to see pictures of the parking lot, we want to see buildings and coasters.

Yea, I know...

As this is my second park, I just decided to start this park off a little differently this time.

Far as buildings and coasters, of trust that will be coming up really soon (NEXT UPDATE)

Its about the anticipation at times.

UPDATE 3

Our design team has decided to rename the section Lakeside Central to Central Palms.

Central Palm will be one of our most extravagant areas when the park opens. Filled with restaurants, Shops, our most beautiful Central Fountain, and three attractions. As one will get introduced in this update. We still have a lot of planning and construction on the way...

So, here we go.

LOGO

CentralPalm.jpg

Front Gate entering Central Palm, it's almost complete.

Shot0048.jpg

Shot0049.jpg

Alpine Deli serving delicious Cheeseburgers, Steaks, Sub sandwiches, Drinks, and more.

AlpineDeli.jpg

Shot0044.jpg

Shot0042.jpg

Shot0043.jpg

Shot0045.jpg

The General Store, Restrooms, and Alpine Deli.

Shot0047.jpg

Scrambler, a family attraction.

Scrambler.jpg

Shot0037.jpg

Shot0038.jpg

Central Fountain drained...

Shot0046.jpg

Shot0051.jpg

Shot0050.jpg

*NOTE*

As I'm one of the suckers out in RCT3 world that still cannot get is billboards to work! So just bare with me as I have signs with no logos/pics in em. THX!

How "beautiful" my park will be if I could get em to work!!

I know how you feel about the billboards, but I was lucky of eventually figger them out. When you click the button to build a build board chose a custom image. This way you can make a folder in your documents where all the photos, or advertisements can be placed. I personally use paint to draw advertisements for my new rides. If you want the photos to rotate, after you have chosen the photo you want click the add button (green). You can choose any number of photos, but if you chose more than one you want the rotating billboard. After you chose the billboard you want you can place as many as you want to through out your park. If you chose to change, or add a photo just do it to one, and the rest that you placed at the same time should change by themselves. I know there is a way to use the internet to have companies advertise in your park, but you must have high speed internet and it will greatly slow down your game. My advice would be to copy photos off the web you want to be displayed in your park then place them in a folder named "RCTADV.” this way you can find them easy, and your game will run the same speed, as it should be running now. I hope this helps you out, and good luck with the rest of your park.

I know how you feel about the billboards, but I was lucky of eventually figger them out. When you click the button to build a build board chose a custom image. This way you can make a folder in your documents where all the photos, or advertisements can be placed. I personally use paint to draw advertisements for my new rides. If you want the photos to rotate, after you have chosen the photo you want click the add button (green). You can choose any number of photos, but if you chose more than one you want the rotating billboard. After you chose the billboard you want you can place as many as you want to through out your park. If you chose to change, or add a photo just do it to one, and the rest that you placed at the same time should change by themselves. I know there is a way to use the internet to have companies advertise in your park, but you must have high speed internet and it will greatly slow down your game. My advice would be to copy photos off the web you want to be displayed in your park then place them in a folder named "RCTADV.” this way you can find them easy, and your game will run the same speed, as it should be running now. I hope this helps you out, and good luck with the rest of your park.

Thanks a bunch for all the info. My problem is that I have vista, and it blocks it out. I've read a lot of the tutorials and guidlines they have out on different sites. I've been trying for the past year, but I still fail to have this accoplished.

I will make sure once I get the billboards to work to keep what you just told me in mind, THX!

WOW! What a great park kDfReAk! I have never been so impressed with a parking lot in my life :lol:

Thx man, The parking lot was a pain, still have not finished it yet...lol

UPDATE 4

Central Palm is coming along very well. Introducing another attraction in the area, Sky Tower. A 315 ft Tower that rotates to the top while while catching a beautiful outlook on the park.

Skytower.jpg

Shot0060.jpg

Shot0061.jpg

Located right beside Alpine Deli's outdoors patio.

Shot0062.jpg

More of Alpine Deli's patio.

Shot0053.jpg

A look inside of the cozy seats for our guests.

Shot0054.jpg

Guest Services

Shot0063.jpg

Shot0056.jpg

A good look at the entrance, the dark area is where the ticket booths will be located.

Shot0058.jpg

Shot0059.jpg

...See ya soon!

The short time I tried running RCT3 with Vista I could not figure out the billboards either, quite a pain.

It's looking good so far, but I'm anxious to see a roller coaster :)

Yes, RCT3 does take up a lot of memory...

and these dam* issue with the billboards with vista pisses me off.

I got kinda use to it, but I would love to see how my park would look with the BB in it.

I put the actual BB up just in case I get it working though my park process, jsut keep ya fingures corssed.

I should have a coater constuction in my next update, that will be the 3rd and last attraction in Central Palm, this is between u and I...lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
kD, did you try renaming your picture folder My Pictures? That worked for me., and I think I have Vista. Also, here's a blast from your past:

"Yeah, not much, but I wonder if this will become Paramount's Lakeside Palms."

"What is Paramount, you mean Paramount pictures" Why would Paramount Pictures buy Lakeside Palms? We're owned by Taft Broadcasting...LOL.

Awesome park man! Is this the special version of RCT3? I don't think u can do all this on the original version can you?

Can't wait to see more of Lakeside Palms!

Thanks man...

No its not... just a lot of custom scenary.

I will be back up soon...

just been really busy recently.