Sign in to follow this  
SonofBeast93

What's your favorite thing to eat at Kings Island?

What's your favorite thing to eat at Kings Island?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite Kings Island restaurant!

• Chick-fil-A
    • Graeter's Ice Cream
    • LaRosa's Pizzeria
    • Skyline Chili
    • Starbucks
    • Ice Cream Zone
    • Stunt Crew Grill
    • Outer Hanks
    • Festhaus
    • Juke Box Diner
    • Subway
    • Cinnabon
    • Wings Diner Buffet
    • Rivertown Potato Works
    • Central Grill (Nick)
    • Ice Cream (Nick)
    • Krusty Crab Snack Shack
    • Funnel Cakes
    • Outback Shack (Boomerang Bay)
    • Other

My favorite food to eat at Kings Island is Panda Express. The Price is fair and they load your plate! My Second is Larosas even though its pricey, it still has the best smell and taste out of any food served at KI. My third is Wings Dinner. At wings Dinner you can eat all you want for only 15 dollars. What do you think?

My favorite food location at the park is "Nick Grill" they have the best fries and $6.00 for a buger and fries isn't terriable.

Outerhanks and Stunt Crew Grill are also place a eat on a reg. basis.

"Nick Grill" they have the best fries and $6.00 for a buger and fries isn't terrible.

For a burger and fries $6.00 is NOT terrible...but for a BUGER...I think any price would be terrible!

I wish that chain locations inside the park, such as LaRosa's and Skyline Chili, would take gift cards. I am aware that Starbucks now does.

What if they made a Kings Island Gift Card... Good at any restaurant, shop, game...

It would be awesome if they offered Gold and Platinum passholders discounts on food and merch.

I mean, Busch Gardens does. Why can't Cedar Fair?

FOr example, a KI Gold pass is something around $150. That is just for 6 months. Busch Gardens Gold pass last time I had one was around $200 give or take and it was good for TWO YEARS. I had a Tampa Gold pass and they are open 365.

I know Kings Island has the "meal deals" at Laroza's, but when you go by yourself, you're not going to buy a family meal are you? I certainly am not. I love the soft drink wrist bands! That is the best thing I've seen KI offer it's passholders so far. ARE THEY OFFERING WRIST BANDS THIS SEASON, ANYONE?

My favorite place to eat, is Panda Express. It's the only place I feel I get my money's worth.

I will answer the question literally...what is my favorite food to eat at the park? Scooby Doo fruit snacks...I always take a few packages into the park with me to eat while waiting in line.

As for my favorite park food...I like the chicken strips and fries at Bubba Gumps/Outer Hanks...BUT as for my favorite atmosphere to eat, that would be Festhaus...providing that there isn't a show going on...I know I am in the minority, but I actually think twice about eating there if I think I will have to "watch" a show.

Edited by standbyme

I would be remiss if I didn't thank Cedar Fair for turning on some lights in that dungeon. I hated, detested and despised what Paramount Parks did to that poor venue. Gloom, dingy and dank it was.

Going back to the idea of using season passes as discount cards, what if you can add money to them? So you wouldn't have to bring money to the park yourself. And, for a younger person visiting the park, their parents could've loaded money on it (perhaps even from the Internet!) so that child could purchase food at the park... Just some thinking.

They should make "Scooby Bucks" a deal again, as it's now it cost you $5 for $5 worth of scooby bucks. But I believe a few years ago it cost you something like $4 for $5 worth of scooby bucks.

As of now my favorite place at KI to eat at is Skyline Chili on International Street. The place I NEVER eat at is LaRosa's in Rivertown! The pizza is always a little burnt, and the drinks are always flat.

...thank Cedar Fair for turning on some lights in that dungeon...Gloom, dingy and dank it was.

I guess one man's dungeon is another man's sanctuary! I can see where you are coming from...but dark was how I preferred it. On a bright, hot sunny day it was nice to slip in there for a relaxing lunch to escape the sunlight.

Another thing it WAS good for was that if you had a little one who needed a QUIET, DARK place for a nap it was perfect...now that we have to avoid shows we usually have to go back to our hotel for that.

Like I said, I can see your viewpoint...I just thought I would explain mine...I am not a vampire!