Sign in to follow this  
TombraiderTy

January Kings Island Quiz Posted

You won’t see my name on the list…but I did do this month’s quiz…but I rated another great score…6th place!

I would just like to say thanks for putting these quizzes together…I know it can be a thankless job most of the time…and very hard to do. I think trying to have a quiz in the internet age is almost impossible…if you make it “easy” anyone who wants to can Google the answers and get a perfect score every time…which is not fair to the people who truly know the answers already. If you make it too hard it is almost like winning the lottery if you get an answer correct! Personally I just always take my best guess and hope for the best…and obviously, judging by my usual scores that is not that great!

I do have fun trying my luck each month and DO appreciate your efforts…I do have a “constructive criticism” though…could the wording/scoring be changed with the final result? I think it should either read something like 100%-90% correct, 80%-70% correct, etc…OR a scoring system that is based on kind of a curve…it would work like this: No matter how many correct/wrong answers the first person got that did the quiz they would be in First Place because at that point in time they WERE #1…then as each additional person did the quiz, people would possibly get knocked down a notch if someone answered more correctly…is that possible?

^Thank you for the supportive comment! And to give you the heads up, February will be a bit easier without many numerical questions.

But for your suggestions- I really like do like them, but I only put the questions into a pre-made template. If a different design is possible, however, KIExtreme will be sure to look into it.