Halloweenfreak

halloween haunt ideas of 2009!! please help!

Well judging by what you all already have you're in for 2 new haunts in 09.

Nobody said anything in this topic about two new haunts. The only thing that has been said for sure is that Redbeard's Revenge will return, better than before.

Nobody said anything in this topic about two new haunts. The only thing that has been said for sure is that Redbeard's Revenge will return, better than before.

Well all ican say is i hope its alot better than last year on halloween, maybe in the weeks before it was alot better.What i would like to see someone do is put up a cam so you can go to a site and watch live cam images which would be pretty cool... Just a suggestion....

Well all ican say is i hope its alot better than last year on halloween, maybe in the weeks before it was alot better.What i would like to see someone do is put up a cam so you can go to a site and watch live cam images which would be pretty cool... Just a suggestion....

Are you suggesting a webcam where guests can watch a main midway during Halloween Haunt? If they simply added a new webcame (or heck, keep Diamondback's in use) then online visitors to the park's website could have a taste of Kings Island anytime of the year, including during Halloween.

Are you suggesting a webcam where guests can watch a main midway during Halloween Haunt? If they simply added a new webcame (or heck, keep Diamondback's in use) then online visitors to the park's website could have a taste of Kings Island anytime of the year, including during Halloween.

Does Diamodback have a webcam in use, i wasnt aware