Sign in to follow this  
rageofturtles

New coaster in 2011.

Down Under Thunder

And for comparison's sake, here's Bakuli, at least when it was being built. I couldn't find a decent picture on the internet that shows the massive size of the slide, nor do I have one in my files, so this'll have to do. :lol:

I have found a video that has bakuli in in here is the link

WOW hte one at kalahari was fun but i practily drownd at the end i like how it has a lil slide at the end.

We need some sort of water ride between Firehawk and SOB. Wouldn't that be cool? Maybe even a water coaster. I'm guessing that X-Base is where the next enlargement will take place and hopefully they preserve the hillside and what few trees are left over there with whatever they decide to put in.

I would love to have an LIM launch that has alot of loops and turns and lap bars and its inside with a kings island theme like the walls with pics of KI and it says KINGS ISLAND ON THE SEAT

THE RIDE NAME: KINGS ISLAND'S ORIGINAL

OR

KINDS ISLAND: THE RIDE

That's an interesting idea, I wonder why KI has never really dedicated anything to its history? They could add an attraction that is like the KI museum. I would visit it everytime I went.

Maybe add something like CP's park museum (in Frontiertown there). That would definitely be a nice addition. They don't even need to enclose it eaither. Just have signs and props scattered throughout the old Paramount Story, just like how the movie signs and props were there.

i would like a toilet bowl slide but why get rid of something when you dont have to.

From all I've heard (not from experience - I don't generally go to water parks), DUT is one of the worst slides at the park. It's extremely old (having been there since the water park opened), not especially exciting, slow, and people tend to get stuck/stop midway through the slides. It's just not a very reliable or interesting attraction. The addition of a bowl slide in that spot would be extremely eye-catching. And as the DUT footprint is fairly large, it could be a nice, long, twisted slide. A new slide is something the water park desperately needs.

The water park is fun for me, but I don't really go there very often. I don't really like how all the stairs to the top of the slides are always muddy and disgusting. I don't know what holiday world does to keep them clean but they need to do that. (haven't been to water park at KI since 2005) Is It cleaner now? I went to KI in 07, but not the water park.

^Agreed, when I was at HW last season, everything throughout the water park (and the rides park) was spotless. But they didn't get cleanest park for nothing. ;) Whatever it is, more parks need to take a hint from HW.