Sign in to follow this  
GoodYellowKoRn182

Dead Awakening

Does anyone know a cast list? Like, who plays what characters? Also, I thought it was actually a really unique and well-done show. It wasn't particularly artsy or anything, but for a musical show in a theme park attempting to be graphic and cutting edge, I really enjoyed it. I loved how they did it at the International Showplace Theater. It's my understanding that the other parks preform it in the former Paramount Theaters. Having it outdoors (while perhaps not as warm as I'd have liked it) was a really great touch, and it was an interesting coincidence that anytime "flame" "fire" or "burn" was mentioned, the flames from Backlot Stunt Coaster lit up all the fog to the left of the stage. Great show, altogether!

They don't have a cast list sign up for DA like they did for the summer shows, but I can tell you a few names. The two leads are currently doing Dead Awakening for their second year, and were also in Flashback: Totally 80's this summer along with Hot Island Rhythms the last two summers.

IMG_8127.jpg

Natalie Gibson

IMG_7819.jpg

Josh Hobbs

IMG_8113.jpg

Tim Williams

Dead Awakening Photos

It was a great show.

Though the ending confused me. I thought she was going to get back up or something. But she just layed there.

One of the random dancers looked like London off the Suite Life Of Zach And Cody.

Brenda Song i do believe her name is.

Though the ending confused me. I thought she was going to get back up or something. But she just layed there.

It's hard to get back up when you're dead.

It's hard to get back up when you're dead.

yeah but that doesn't mean she couldn't have been the living dead like a zombie or something.

just use your imagination... like spongebob would...

EWWW Spongebob