Sign in to follow this  
11shall

Report on my *Sweet Sixteen Party*

Alright so on October 18th of 2008th about 12:30 i left the small town of Grayson, Ky and headed towards Kings Island wtih my parents, and 5 of my closest friends. I arrived about 3 something, only to have

A great time at the park!!!!!

I very much enjoyed my trip to the park. Only rode one ride XP, SOB.Enojyed getting to ride just not the back seat. It flippin hurt like you wouldn't believe. Front seat has to be the only good seat.

Ate after that. Chic-fil-a. Been craving it for like days. Finally got it. Was delicious.

So I met up with the rest of my group. Some decided to go up the eiffel tower or something? And me and my friend Lauren went to get my face down in one of those haunt makeups. (Have a picture later.) It was great. Cost me about 9 dollars. Got a head shot in the cheek. Lol.

After that and i met up with the rest of the group. We headed back to get in like for Urgent Scare. Saw the line, and was like uh no!. So we revised our plan. Went and waited 2 hours in like for Tomd-Stone Territory. We were first group so it was worth it. I Loved it! Oh my goodness it was so cool. Though its only downfalls was that is was kinda predictable to wear the people were hiding. I give it 8.5/ 10.

So once we were out of there. We we split back up. 2 members of the group went and rode drop zone. The other 2 went elsewhere. And me and my boyfriend. Went and waited around 45 minutes for Club Blood. Ahh i was so angry. it sucked this year. I was great last year. I give it about 6/ 10

After that, yet again we met up with the rest of the group. Once again we split. Me and 2 others went to the stores for warmth for about a half hour before we waited another half hour to watch Dead Awakening. The show was awesome. Two thumbs way way up or a 9.5/ 10.

So we left after that about midnight. Had a blast and so did everyone else. My parents managed to see Ghouls Gone Wild, went through REd Beards Revenge, Club Blood, and Cemertary Drive. The weren't happy with Club Blood either.

My B/f and 2 others went through the Worksite and Cornstalkers. They liked it all in all.

The trip was a definate success. Plan on making a date to go back next year and do maze i didn't get to do.

Pictures to come soon. Be Watching.

Alright so here is some pics. I don't have that many. Found a few random things.

Picture028.jpg

Are they trying to spell bob or bub?

Picture030.jpg

Me after i "tripped over the park bench".

Picture031.jpg

Pic of construction.

Picture054.jpg

big group hug with me and all the guys.

Picture056.jpg

me with the guy in the dress

Picture057.jpg

poor guy =[.

Picture058.jpg

tried to get the brains. didn't work well

Picture059.jpg

me and some alien guy

Picture060.jpg

club blood sign.

Picture029.jpg

me and my friend lauren the only other girl besides my mom to go.

I wanted to get one of those wounds two years ago but decided not to :lol:

Those are some good photos and it sounds like you had a lot of fun. I was also there last night, the park was packed.

^^ Ahh, that alien guy... he was really scarin' it up in The Wasteland when I went to HH. It was great watching him making unsuspecting girls scream. :lol: Nice TR.

Edited by TombRaiderFTW

The pig / alien guy got me as one of the greeters at the gates. Haha. It was really crowded Saturday. I guess that's expected. I only got to ride Crypt, Invertigo, and... I can't remember the other thing, but I'm sure there was another. But sweet! I'm glad you guys had fun in the bitter cold.