Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Halloween Haunt Preparations, September 13

Knott's even uses those spider webs. They may not look that real, but they're more durable and will be able to last through-out the whole haunt instead of lets say those realistic looking ones that will float away after one night. Everything looks really cool but the thing that standed out the most for me was Red Beard's Revenge. That entrance looks so sick! I hope Valleyfair does somethin like that for our new haunt.

That's a preexisting building, it just fits in well. I'm not sure if you're familiar with this park or not but I'm just letting you know it's not there only for the Halloween Haunt. :)

Edited by JTW

What I'm really wondering is if anyone has been able to come across the Urgent Scare logo yet...?

And hopefully they'll make CornStalkers more like what it'll be at CP this year - narrow path with not much room to move. Because let's face it - with wide-open pathways and obvious hiding places, CornStalkers majorly sucked last year. And I think that new location will fit better - it sure seems like it's darker over there than where it used to be. And hopefully the fog won't drift away as easily there.

Cedar Point does it right: Open, two-directional pathway without group control or lines. We did it that way in 2005, then in 2006 they switched to using lines, and it really brought the zones down.

^They used regular scare-zones for the first part of 2006. However, when they moved The Worksite from Oktoberfest to its much more grand spot in Coney Mall, they begun using lines. It is really a pity and for that reason I often don't count them as scare-zones but instead "trails". I do, however, count The Wasteland as a scare-zone and wish the park would do the same.