Sign in to follow this  
Chris7421

Opening day 2009

I don't think there's been a passholders day since maybe 2005... Am I correct on this?

Im also pretty sure there hasn't been one since 2005 or 2006. I do hope that there will be a passholders day in 2009, and DB will be open.

^Unless the same company that bought out the park on April 19 this year buys it out again next year on April 18.

God, I hope so; I work for them. I know that you guys would all be pretty mad at me, but there would only be 8,000 or so people in the park that day...most with kids! If we have it on the same weekend as last year and if Diamondback is open, I will have my parents watch my son and just keeping getting back on.

God, I hope so; I work for them. I know that you guys would all be pretty mad at me, but there would only be 8,000 or so people in the park that day...most with kids! If we have it on the same weekend as last year and if Diamondback is open, I will have my parents watch my son and just keeping getting back on.

I would be there as well, probably right behind you on Diamondback.

I can't imagine that we would be the first to ride it. They will undoubtedly have a media day and some sort of preview day. Plus, they may move us to September or who knows when.

If you worked here, your tune would change. ;)

^I agree that if the company did buy out the same day in 2009 that we wouldn't be the first to ride. If anything they would probably have the gold pass preview the night before to give them the first shot they were promised.