Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Now Official: Save The Date For FALL FREAK OUT 2008!

I am in california but will be coming for fall freak out as long as my fee arrives on time (fingers crossed) and it is not so much the money as the opportunity to do things i have never done before. I want to go behind the scenes on the coasters. And I want to hang out with people who are as crazy about coasters as i have turned out to be the last 18 months. I completely think it is worth every penny.

I just sent mine in today! If it does not get there by the 11th and like a day or 2 after am I still good to go? Also is 30 minutes going to be enough at DB? I hope so. Also how do I know that you get it?

Checking...

I'll let you know when I know it's come in for sure. You're good to go though, there's usually a few that come in a little after the deadline for any event with mail-in registration.

If anyone wants to double check on their registrations, just PM me or RaptorGuy.

If you mailed out on the 11th, I should get it this week. Thursday the 16th will be the cut off for any late comers, though. If you mailed on the 11th, email me or PM me on Friday the 17th, to confirm I received your registration, just to be safe. I dont want to leave anyone out that wanted to attend this great event.