Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Now Official: Save The Date For FALL FREAK OUT 2008!

...no caskets for the food. They're not even using them for the Fright Feast in Wings.

That figures...the one thing that I thought the park did excellent at last year's Halloween Haunt has been dumped.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up so that I won't be dissapointed.

The lights-on tour will be Massacre Manor, not Urgent Scare.

It's actually the best Haunt attraction for a lights-on tour because it's so dark. Urgent Scare in particular is lit well enough it wouldn't make a lot of difference.

Yes, Massacre Manor is the best choice for the lights on tour. This one has some of the best

scenes, because its like walking through an actual house. You will get to see all the rooms of

the house with the lights on and see how wonderfully detailed it is.

I love when they actually say "VIP" on them. Cause then people are "Why are you a VIP?" "Oh, we're just filming a movie here. Now if you would let me slip in front of you in this line..."

Hahaha! If I get asked that, I'm gonna say I'm the guy that thought up Halloween Haunt!

EDIT: So, forgive my uber n00bishness/mild nosiness in this question, but will the lanyards have our KIE usernames on them?

Edited by TombRaiderFTW

I don't like how the element of surprise is what all of Halloween Haunt practically is. A true scare makes you fear for your safety or life.

There was a few times in urgent scare i screamed and nothing popped out just because i was so paranoid[i get like that sometimes]

I wish the park could actually pull off a real scare... my mind was confused the time I thought the Psycho Path bodies were real, scaring me some, but that was years ago and my first time through. How about something both new and scary? Not saying that Urgent Scare wasn't well done, but I just don't find it scary.

I wish the park could actually pull off a real scare... my mind was confused the time I thought the Psycho Path bodies were real, scaring me some, but that was years ago and my first time through. How about something both new and scary? Not saying that Urgent Scare wasn't well done, but I just don't find it scary.

Side:Did they ever do any thing with that gouhlish thing under the watertower by drop zone>? i was afraid to be by it, it looked like it could be motion detective.[Took a picture with it we look like twins]

There was a few times in urgent scare i screamed and nothing popped out just because i was so paranoid[i get like that sometimes]

This one time, I went on a haunted trailish thing located a few minutes from my house, and I got like that about 1/4 of the way through... and it was about a 45-minute trail... I was paranoid for about an hour or so afterwards. :lol: What really set my paranoia aflame was the fact that they'd make you jump REALLY well a LOT for a while on the trail, and then they'd send you through an area where they had small things like rattling cans going on, and you were so freaked out that EVERYTHING made you jump- like, I seriously jumped because one of the people I was with coughed. :lol:

Anyway, where I'm going with that random bit of storytelling: are there any KI haunts now in existance that has done that to anyone here?

Oh, and not to be freakin persistant, but it'd be kinda nice if someone could answer that question in my previous post... just sayin. :unsure:

Edited by TombRaiderFTW

I don't know if they'll have our usernames, but they ask for them on the registration form.

And I've only been truely scared in four haunted houses in my life (forgive me if I've said three before):

-Trail of Terror, first time through, bodies messed with my mind. Chainsaw maniac also scared first time through.

-Catch Your Breath 13, thought our group took the wrong turn, body bags hanging all around. Messed with my mind again and thought the park was really killing people.

-After Hours, freakiest haunted house I've ever been in. Got stranded all alone and was literally running out of it.

-Trapped in the Walls, one scene had a man being electrocuted by wires, then they sent you through a hallway with dangling wires. Same effect on my mind, thought I'd get shocked.

Playing with your mind is something they should feast off of a lot. Another thing they could do is making real harm seem to be coming at you, like a speeding truck honking its horn and coming closer and closer, like 2:12 of

video.

So, forgive my uber n00bishness/mild nosiness in this question, but will the lanyards have our KIE usernames on them?

I'm actually not quite sure. They'll either have printed name labels on them, or we'll have labels at the registration table for you to write your name on and stick it on the lanyard. Both those methods have been used at previous ACE events.

It may or may not actually be used, but this is the lanyard I designed while we were in the planning stages:

ffo.jpg

As of now, i have no ride... So im not sure if ill be able to make it. Gosh, i don't think ill ever be able to go to any KI special events! The only special event i have gone to is Firehawk's opening day..