flightoffear1996

What is getting taken out next

I dont think they will compelety re do in all in one year but I could be wrong. :blink:

Yes it could. Only 2-3 rides would need more then A SIGN to retheme it. Just as long as they don't retheme The Beastie (my son's favorite).

I'm not going to believe too much of this right now. I already sent Paramount a small note a while back telling them I sincerely hoped that they didn't get rid of HB. We should all do the same... :)

What the hell? Or maybe WTF? If the park has a contract for so long and it is almost up, then the park has no choice but to remove everything under that name/trademark. You are wasting your time. HBL will be gone SOON!

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC
I'm not going to believe too much of this right now. I already sent Paramount a small note a while back telling them I sincerely hoped that they didn't get rid of HB. We should all do the same... :)

Yeah thats a great idea. It worked great with the flying eagles! :rolleyes:

Why don't we all just wait and see what goes on next year. Till then lets just enjoy the 2005 season and have fun! :D

I never heard anything about HB at BeastBuzz. I did hear Jeff on his cell phone saying that the IJ tickets were printed up to this wends. And that he wanted them thrown away. NO MORE TICKETS!

How 'bout this? What if it is the Racer, I personally don't like this coaster but I'd be sad to see it go. The only problem would be that you wouldn't get a whole lot of room width-wise, but it is long. <_<

There is no point to take out The Racer. It is a legendary coaster in its own rights and should be left as is except for some track work.

It is sad knowing that things will come and go in this wonderful park but thats why life is not fair. I love Kings Island how it is and I wish that some things didn't have to go but I have no say so or any power whatsoever to give my input. I am just going to enjoy what I can from this park and how it is and take lots of pictures.

Guest :)happy:)

All I have to say is.....thier HUMAN like me and you dUh!!They have thier own mind and can do what ever they want... you never know HBL might not get tooken out this year they might put something in.

All I have to say is.....thier HUMAN like me and you dUh!!They have thier own mind and can do what ever they want... you never know HBL might not get tooken out this year they might put something in.

tooken? Maybe you meant taken...But anyway, HB is getting removed next year, sorry to burst your bubble.

Guest :)happy:)

So anthing could be on the chopping block. :( bye top gun or vortex or any of the rides.

Proven fact, don't worry about that, just be sure to take photos of HB this season, I know I will, especially the HBCarousel. But if you don't believe me and are a stuck up @$$hole, then don't worry about it, remember you think Vortex is being taken out. :o