Sign in to follow this  
TombraiderTy

New Coaster Logo!

From ThemeParkReview.com! Scroll down! It's the new logo!

lasersnakehorse_827.jpg

Edited by TombraiderTy

^Nah, I doubt it :D

Besides, PKIDelirium used to do some April Fool's Day pranks on KIE. Since there wasn't one this year, I decided this would be a nice alternative :D

yea, this coaster looks like it's goin' 2 b so scary that i forgot 2 scream. lol! Besides, where is the name BEAST at? or it could be a Cedar Point name like.......

uhh...........

hmmm........

STILL THINKING.......

I GOT ONE MAGNESIUM!!!!!! lol!

or it could be a Cedar Point name like.......

MAGNESIUM!!!!!! lol!

No, no- if it's a Cedar Fair name, it has to be more boring than that. But if it's still starting with an M...

hmm...

... Moller Coaster? Yeah, that's it! :D

The Crypt is not interesting, but what else do you name a ride themed for a tomb without calling it a tomb... crypt is about the only other name i know.

Since we're talking about Cedar Fair and their M obsession, maybe it'll be Medusa. Fits the hint for snakes and is a creature kind of like The Beast. Then again, six flags already uses the name so probably not right.

^

What do you call a ride themed for a tomb without calling it a tomb? Tomb Raider! "A tomb" and "Tomb Raider" aren't the same thing. =p I make my own loopholes! :lol:

Anyway, since the point of this thread isn't to talk about ride names, back on topic. Medusa technically isn't a name you could copyright, so Kings Island could use it, unless Six Flags bought the rights from the 3rd-century Romans. :lol:

I think what he's saying is that Cedar Point names are good and unique, but other parks' names are just meh. And to that I counter, the renames may be blah, but look at the new ride names. Voodoo, Firefall, Afterburn, Behemoth, Renegade, Firehawk, etc. Very good names there. Flight Deck, Drop Tower, Crypt, Invertigo - not great, but could be a lot worse. "Let's ride Super Fast Swinging Coaster next!!" "I want to go to Tall Freefall Ride!"

On a side/off topic note, I was on a plane last week and found out one of the meanings of Flight Deck - the cockpit. So, Flight Deck really isn't that incorrect of a name. It's really like each rider is the pilot of the jet.

[/off topic]

Now, back on topic! :)

Edited by DiSab

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but those are CEDAR POINT rides. "The Crypt" is not an interesting ride name. End of story.

Did I miss something or is Cedar Point owned by Cedar Fair or not?

ryan

Bah humbug! I need you to be the Logic Check that my computer lacks.