Sign in to follow this  
TombraiderTy

Advertising on KIE?

I think thye could advertise like on the sides of each page that way KIE could get somemoney and idk improve on somethings. Im not sure what but theres allways room for improovement PRO ADVERTISE-ATION

No advertising is great! Are you kidding me? It's one of the many great things about this site!

As for TRTY, I don't receive any pop-ups, and my pop-up blocker is unblocked for this site. So I really don't know.

Edited by -RockinRoller-

No advertising is great! Are you kidding me? It's one of the many great things about this site!

As for TRTY, I don't receive any pop-ups, and my pop-up blocker is unblocked for this site. So I really don't know.

DUDE! Imagine the possiblities with a little bit of advertising. No pop ups just like on the page. KIE could add more pages and like*im no expert*But KIE could expand and could improve dramaticly.

And advertising would make KIE run MUCH slower and not as smoothly.

Well lets just test it out a little and see if it runs right and *to my knowledge* it costs money to have a webpage so yea who ever is paying for it could getsome help just enough to help out.Trial version.

Ad's rarely help a site too much. Most sites are pay per click... where when a user clicks on the ad, the site receives money... They do track to make sure that the system isn't abused.

Pay Per Click ad's (if I remember right) usually pay around 10 cents a click. Now think back to the last time you clicked on an ad... Ad's usually don't help too much.

As for a website... it is possible to run a website for completely free, but the free "host" (the company who puts your files on their servers so it can be seen by everyone) usually require their clients to add the companies ad's. However, the domain (.com, .net, .org etc) usually cost 10 dollars a year.

Ad's really wouldn't help KIE expand, it would just prevent KIE closing because Don doesn't feel like paying any longer.

There is this, however...

Edited by Hendrick

*Sigh*, you know what, I'm just not going too argue about this anymore. It's really kinda pointless...

OK Then WUSS OUT. /*Sarcasm Get Over It*\ but thanks to thanks to Hendricks info my views have changed.

Blocking a website won't solve your problem if it's spyware... you have bigger problems if that's the case.

A free spyware scan from the link Don posted should help, combined with the use of a safer browser, such as Firefox.