PKIDelirium

Dark Red Steel Track Is Now Arriving At Kings Island!

I believe it will have to do something with a horse. My friend and I were at the park today and thought up some possible name ideas. I said "Stallion", he said "Mustang". I think Mustang could be a likely name.

I believe it will have to do something with a horse. My friend and I were at the park today and thought up some possible name ideas. I said "Stallion", he said "Mustang". I think Mustang could be a likely name.

I am sorry but have you seen the teaser website? I just don't think that it will be a horse after the pictures they have on there and such.

I hope this doesn't come off as mean I just thought I would point that out in case you hadn't seen the site.

ryan

Please tell me that you and your friend aren't planning on taking credit for those names?

Vortex is one of KI's showcase attractions and it isn't going anywhere. Being my first looping coaster I have a soft spot for it, and although I have been other steel coasters that have topped it, it is still one of my favorites at Kings Island. It has also proved to be one of the most reliable coasters there, I can't think of one time in the 21 years I have been going to KI where Vortex wasn't working. It's a KI classic and its only rival in my opinion is Loch Ness Monster at BG:E. However, Vortex delivers a faster and more exciting ride.

Now that I think of it Your state ment is correct. I never have ever seen vortex broken down. Working 10-10.

I think Mustang is a cool name. B)

Just got an E-mail from KI 8.6.08 is when they will let press and public know what this beast is I think its a man eating gator or a killer croc.I will be at the park that day and I will get some pictures and other goodies.

Vortex is one of KI's showcase attractions and it isn't going anywhere. Being my first looping coaster I have a soft spot for it, and although I have been other steel coasters that have topped it, it is still one of my favorites at Kings Island. It has also proved to be one of the most reliable coasters there, I can't think of one time in the 21 years I have been going to KI where Vortex wasn't working. It's a KI classic and its only rival in my opinion is Loch Ness Monster at BG:E. However, Vortex delivers a faster and more exciting ride.

Now that I think of it Your state ment is correct. I never have ever seen vortex broken down. Working 10-10.

I think Mustang is a cool name. B)

How did those quotes pertain to the name Mustang? :huh:

Just got an E-mail from KI 8.6.08 is when they will let press and public know what this beast is I think its a man eating gator or a killer croc.I will be at the park that day and I will get some pictures and other goodies.

I was thinking the same thing, because I looked up the largest reptile earlier today, and it said it was a species of Crocodile. Then I looked up a pic of a crocodile's eye to compare it to Kings Islands "teaser eye", and it looks almost exactly the same! But then, after I remembered "red track" I changed my mind, because why would a ride themed after a crocodile have red track...

Edited by kjkjkj

I don't remember who said it, but someone said, that it's supposed to come to release at 1:00am???

Well I just got an E-Mail from the website and it says, Wednesday August 6, 2008 2:00pm for this event when they have all the press conferences and such.

got it from kings island park newsletter. Anybody else subscribed to this?

I don't remember who said it, but someone said, that it's supposed to come to release at 1:00am???

Well I just got an E-Mail from the website and it says, Wednesday August 6, 2008 2:00pm for this event when they have all the press conferences and such.

got it from kings island park newsletter. Anybody else subscribed to this?

how does rageofturtles get subscribed?

CF, I have heard, has been known to release info like this on their sites, before "officially announcing" it inside the park

I am sorry but have you seen the teaser website? I just don't think that it will be a horse after the pictures they have on there and such.

I hope this doesn't come off as mean I just thought I would point that out in case you hadn't seen the site.

ryan

No, I don't know about this teaser site. Where can I find it?

Edited by Corkscrew

This reminds me of the commerical (people that live near cincy) of Fox 19. The one that goes.... Hes coming to Fox19 pass it on.... anyone seen that :lol:

^They make it seem like Steve Horstmeyer is the second coming. I like him as a meteoroligist, but he is not as amazing as the billboards make him seem.

It could definately be a river croc. That would be cool.