If anybody remembers my problem from the initial post suddenly my computer doesnt crash when i save and i havnt changed anything. I would like my computer to make sense at least some of the time.

Well, knock on wood! :D It's good to hear you're being able to enjoy it some. And you didn't do anything to your computer...? No driver updates or anything, huh? That's weird. :huh: Well, hopefully you can keep doing some things with the game.

me comp is being weirder and weirder for no reason it just flips a coin wether to properly save or not.If it decides not to it does not save the park just the acheivements earned ,while in sandbox it does save the entire park im working on one even though my limits saving money and applying for jobs so i can get a new comp nice one

Yeah, I really think that would be better for you in the long run. You'll have a much easier time playing the game. But for now, if you're computer is having problems, you could try to defrag and clean up your hard drive. That might help make it run a bit smoother and help with your game play and saving issue.

If anybody remembers my problem from the initial post suddenly my computer doesnt crash when i save and i havnt changed anything. I would like my computer to make sense at least some of the time.

Well, knock on wood! :D It's good to hear you're being able to enjoy it some. And you didn't do anything to your computer...? No driver updates or anything, huh? That's weird. :huh: Well, hopefully you can keep doing some things with the game.

me comp is being weirder and weirder for no reason it just flips a coin wether to properly save or not.If it decides not to it does not save the park just the acheivements earned ,while in sandbox it does save the entire park im working on one even though my limits saving money and applying for jobs so i can get a new comp nice one

Yeah, I really think that would be better for you in the long run. You'll have a much easier time playing the game. But for now, if you're computer is having problems, you could try to defrag and clean up your hard drive. That might help make it run a bit smoother and help with your game play and saving issue.

do you have any idea which comp would be good for low budget that owuld cover the specs. needed

Here I have a idea why don't you guys PM each other.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but....

A. I've already been commended for the help I've given to people in this thread.

B. Do you have any helpful advice to contribute to this thread?

Rageofturtles, are you interested in a notebook or desktop system?

Edited by secondson
Here I have a idea why don't you guys PM each other.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but....

A. I've already been commended for the help I've given to people in this thread.

B. Do you have any helpful advice to contribute to this thread?

Rageofturtles, are you interested in a notebook or desktop system?

well a notebook would be nice but i heard they suck. like bad. and slow. also theres really no place for a desktop in my house so i would like a notebook that is good but on a budget as well and when i say on a budget that means im broke and am saving

Do you have a ballpark figure of how much you'd like to spend? Obviously, there are notebooks in the $500-$700 range, but I can't speak for their quality. But pretty much any notebook you buy these days is going to come with a minimum of 2GB RAM and the processing power to run the game. You just need to make sure it has a decent graphics accelerator so you don't encounter any lag while trying to view the game on the notebook's screen. Best Buy has what appears to be a decent one for only $500, but that's the current sale price. I'm sure by the time you get the money saved up, there will be others on sale. At any rate, for a budget "starter" notebook that would allow you to play the game, I don't see a problem with getting one in that price range. In the meantime, you can always save up to buy a higher quality comp.

http://www.dell.com/content/products/produ...;l=en&s=bsd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the wave pool almost done

Shot0027.jpg

At First

Shot0029.jpg

After I cleaned it up! It looks great!

Shot0028.jpg

And now I will show you our new B&M! It is so smooth and fast I had to really push them to let us have LIM's but they let us. The first B&M to ever have LIM's! I will show you some pics and let you guys decide the name.

Shot0032.jpg

Launch

Shot0033.jpg

Going up!

Shot0035.jpg

Going Down!

Hope you guys can help me with a great name!

Edited by FireHawk51560
Do you have a ballpark figure of how much you'd like to spend? Obviously, there are notebooks in the $500-$700 range, but I can't speak for their quality. But pretty much any notebook you buy these days is going to come with a minimum of 2GB RAM and the processing power to run the game. You just need to make sure it has a decent graphics accelerator so you don't encounter any lag while trying to view the game on the notebook's screen. Best Buy has what appears to be a decent one for only $500, but that's the current sale price. I'm sure by the time you get the money saved up, there will be others on sale. At any rate, for a budget "starter" notebook that would allow you to play the game, I don't see a problem with getting one in that price range. In the meantime, you can always save up to buy a higher quality comp.

is a ATI Radeon® Xpress 1270 HyperMemory (integrated) good thats what FireHawk51560 posted on that link

is a ATI Radeon® Xpress 1270 HyperMemory (integrated) good thats what FireHawk51560 posted on that link

That's fine, but I'd recommend the Athlon instead of the Sempron processor.

If you can, try to save up the money to get a video card that has dedicated onboard memory, because HyperMemory is basically utilizing your computer's RAM. It's not built into the accelerator itself, which means it will be slower than a video card that has onboard memory. Granted, you'll be able to play the game and there won't be any problem with trying to save your progress - but you might get some low frame rates if you load up the park with a lot of rides and scenery.

When you can, try to get something such as the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450, which has 256MB dedicated onboard memory. Or perhaps the nVidia GeForce 8600, also with 256MB onboard memory.

secondson,Frankly I dont see myself getting all this stuff. I would love to but I'm at the point were unenployment meets demand and the end result is not pretty.Now I find that i you have to be 15 and a half to work food at ki so I am no good and I apllied at krogers and never hear back I'm so sad.