Sign in to follow this  
TombRaiderFTW

Ride descriptions...

This is pretty much only for the KIExtreme staff that edit the site's info and such. I would just PM this to someone, but I'm not sure who to PM, so voila, it's a topic. :D

So anyway, now my point: some of the ride descriptions are a little off on the site, and I'd like to help rewrite them. (For instance, The Son of Beast is still listed as having a loop.) I don't really want to be a staff member; I'd just like to do a random act of kindness for this site since it's been so helpful. So if I can help in any way, let me know!

This is pretty much only for the KIExtreme staff that edit the site's info and such. I would just PM this to someone, but I'm not sure who to PM, so voila, it's a topic. :D

So anyway, now my point: some of the ride descriptions are a little off on the site, and I'd like to help rewrite them. (For instance, The Son of Beast is still listed as having a loop.) I don't really want to be a staff member; I'd just like to do a random act of kindness for this site since it's been so helpful. So if I can help in any way, let me know!

Haha some of the official visitkingsisland.com info is wrong. That cracks me up. For example, Invertigo apparently has blue supports? And The Crypt is a battle between the elements of fire & ice? And Fairly Odd Coaster is still referred to as the precursor of sorts to the Beast a la Beastie.

The reason why the picture of Invertigo on visitkingsisland.com has blue supports because it in indeed the picture of Invertigo at Great America. Paramount has used that pic on the Kings Island website since the year that Face/Off opened.

Haha some of the official visitkingsisland.com info is wrong. That cracks me up. For example, Invertigo apparently has blue supports? And The Crypt is a battle between the elements of fire & ice? And Fairly Odd Coaster is still referred to as the precursor of sorts to the Beast a la Beastie.

Also, don't forget that Son of Beast apparently has three bench PTC trains with 36 riders per train.

Since when did The Beast's trains migrate northwest?