TombRaiderFTW

Official Crypt Updates topic

How am I supposed to know what you're talking about it? Are you saying I'm stupid for mistaking Great Coasters International with Custom Coasters International or because I think that a GCI coaster will/should go there?

Pretty much both. Mainly GCI and CCI because everyone knows CCI is no longer active. No that that is over. Continue posting about KI and its not so goodness.

^That was my mistake, my apologizies about GCI.

Ozark Wildcat, Lightning Racer, Renegade, Kentucky Rumbler, Evel Knievel, Troy, and Thunderhead- what do they all have in common? Each is a GCI roller coaster that has made it into the 25 Wooden Roller Coasters list chosen by members on CoasterFanatics.com. How many lists has The Crypt made it into? I do think that The Crypt is a fun ride, but I don't think it's going to last much longer. I would love to see it transformed into something like Maniac Mine (an idea of mine once brought up on the forums), but I've learned not to get my hopes up with Cedar Fair and themeing.

thinkiij9.jpg

Look how well a roller coaster like Thunderhead fits into the area The Crypt currently fills. Now I'm not saying that this exact model should replace The Crypt, so please don't say how Diamondback is in the way.

Edited by TombraiderTy

I just find it funny that I was attacked by a semi-n00b :lol: (He's been around for over two years but has only made ten posts, several of which were deleted). And I was attacked for thinking The Crypt is on its way out and that a GCI ride should replace it.

But back on topic- anybody else think a GCI coaster would fit perfectly right there? I know one of the main arguments is too-close to The Beast, and I do understand that, but this wouldn't be the first time in an amusement park setting where two wooden roller coasters were added nearby each-other.

If I had to accept that The Crypt would be gone, then yeah, a GCI or a GG would be pretty cool in there. But they'd have to go with a different name that doesn't involve "Beast" somehow. Any other relations sound weird to me... the only one I could really try to accept would be, like, Father of Beast. But even then, it'd be iffy. Even though KD already has it, I like the name "Grizzly" for another wooden RT coaster.

Rawr: The Coaster

I like it, I believe it's catchy!

It goes along with the whole monster/animal/animal noises theme too!

:)