Sign in to follow this  
xcaliber08

Screamscape Report: New Bigger, Better Halloween Haunt Attraction

Park News - (6/24/08) While it’s no surprise that Halloween Haunt is returning to Kings Island again this year we have heard one interesting rumor claiming that in addition to being bigger and better than ever before there is rumored to be a new indoor attraction “somewhere you would never expect.”

http://www.screamscape.com/html/kings_island.htm

Well I wouldn't expect it near Swan Lake... that would be a disappointment and yet very funny ;)

Hmmm....first I can I say something I have to get this off my back...BRING BACK WINTERFEST! okeey Dokeey! I have heard ramblings of HH taking over Nick Universe and all of RT but hey that's just a wild rumor...Until proven true.

maybe it'll take place in the eiffel tower! or the enchanted theater, or possibly even in scooby doo! just some thoughts, on where I wouldn't expect an indoor HH attraction. And ThrillKiller I agree! Winterfest was awesome!

I still think they should have The Beast: UNLEASHED. "Victims" would start on a hay-ride to nearby the drop, then they would travel through the woods. Wrecked trains (repainted Son of Beast ones) would litter the pathway, bodies strewn about. Speakers would also echoe the Beast's roar through-out the woods. An "encounter" with The Beast would also be possible.

But a haunted house I've been thinking about a lot recently- SKULL Concert. The "SKULL" would be written in the same font as AC-DC is, and "Concert" would be slashed across the bottom in blood. They could use theatrical lighting and fog. The majority of the scareactors would be SKULL's victims. Chain-link fences and loud music would be a large feature of it. Finally, the climax would be an encounter with the members of SKULL, who would all possess guitars and heads that appear as skulls with bright and long hair in neon colors like green and red.

A bit, but I'd rather see Club Blood turned into a dance-club themed attraction, not some sexual thing. And although they both feature music, Club Blood is a, well, a club, while SKULL Concert is a concert arena.

maybe it'll take place in the eiffel tower!

I'd like to see it take place there. I believe they have two levels they don't use.

Edited by Corkscrew

I think they might put it in the old snowcone shop below the racer that they closed two years ago and it might be something like cowboy carnage was (half outdoor half indoor) and they might use that abandoned que line for it (which kinda looks freaky anyways if you look back there).

I wonder if the 18 & up clause will happen this year I've heard talk about it happening soon can't have those minors wandering about alone.

huh what i don't get it? when was that said? :huh:

Lets think though, HH at KI has:

Haunted Houses: clowns(Carnevil), a haunted house(Massacre manor), Sort of a haunted ship(RBR), a gruesome club(club blood), A hauntedd redneck trail(T of T), a haunted prison deal(Death row), and a haunted western town, kinda,( Tomb-stone Terror-tory). What is it missing?

yepp... doll factory would be great... thought about going as a demented doll for halloween.. i may be in high school but who says i still can't dress up

high school but who says i still can't dress up

There is nothing wrong with that, me and my friend (pkicook304) make a haunted house in my garage and backyard every year. Its a blast :lol: :lol:

We do very well, its better than all of the fearzones together :lol: Well we think so.

And we are high schoolers.

Edited by coasterking912