Thundercracker

Happy Days Diner

And the biggest thing on my To Do List: get to 500 rides on Son of Beast :P

I tried 100 for Minebuster last year. Only got around 70 - way to bumpy!

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

I got a long look at it as I trained at Troika for 2.5 hours... :rolleyes:

It looks good - but its basically the exact same thing - just different theming and it has that window on the left side, as you face the front of the building. Did you actually get to try their shakes already? :lol:

Man, i cant wait to check it out, sounds awesome!....wait...wings=bye-bye?! o.o; is that an upcoming thing or is it already gone? O.O i was gonna go today but ohio had to have dumb weather switch... jacket weather and sunny when i went to get my pass processed thurs...and now cold,windy, and rainy! ;_; *sigh* im going tomorrow no matter what! xD man, sounds like Coney Mall is losing its midway look...*shrug* hope its well worth it...

anyone tell me if IJ:ST is working? cuz i cant name one ride in the last like 2 new ones that's worked during passholder preview....

IJST is not running and will not run for about a month or so. There may be a "soft" opening where you will be at the park and it will be open. The offical opening day is ...May 19th I belive.

Wings is not gone. Happy Days diner replaced the old time diner by Vortex.

I will be there tommorow too. Getting gold pass.

EDIT: 200th post

coolies, i was just worried it was gonna be another TR:TR passholder day situation.... line all the way around the corner past the beast (if i remember correctly it was like past larosas too..could be wrong...could be wrong direction) or *gulp* the mighty face/off.... *sigh* xD

Well. TR:TR could be a hot spot for long lines becuase it is indoors and its suppossed to be cold tommorow. But there isnt any telling untill you get there. I'm betting the longest lines will be the dumbo's by IJST saying, "Why isnt it open???"

Is Happy Days Diner concidered a inside resturaunt? No, its an outdoor resturaunt, its just the theming of the diner that looks like coasters at Cedar Point. Its no way in particular like Coasters Diner

While on my way off work saturday I stopped and got me a shake I love em,I dunno you all but I really dont like this hollywood theming I miss the simple days when people would go to the park to see HBL and HB Characters and ride the rides without any hollywood crap now Paramount park fans are being spoon fed by paramount parks that HB isnt popular anymore which is a HUGE lie because Universal Studios theme parks have HB characters walking around there parks to greet people but I guess PKI and paramount doesnt wanna pay the fee's to have those characters in there park(S) which :censored: p*ssed me off in many ways kids today know who Fred Flintstone is and who Yogi Bear is,George Jetson way would warner bros. pay good money to have new stuff( toys,shirts,DVD's) come out if those characters werent popular I tell ya what Iam not the only sumB*tch that has complained I wish PKI would keep HBL because that golden ticket is gone if they dont PKI is great because they have two areas for kids and many of you are thinking about Scooby's Ghoster Coaster being taken out well I talked to my GM friday and he told me that it shall stay for the remaining time.

Another thing that p*sses me off is that there is nomore HB merch which is bullsh*t I always get me a plushy or something HB before I leave pki.That build-bear-workshop wont do well I rather spend 15 bucks on a fred flintstone plush than a friggin 50-70 price tag on teddy bear I made myself.

haha maybe they'll get sense fast and take it out at the first sign of bombingness...but i doubt... anyone know when starbucks is gonna come in?

Happy Days Diner was awesome at PKD. tv's playing old happy days shows. all the food named after either people or items in the show. it rated pretty high on my list of theme park resturants.

Starbucks has good coffee, espcially the Tazo Tea, that S*h*i*t is [system Edit]in!

(sorry bout the cussin, its really good stuff) B)

Yeah I dont want Nick in the park I much rather have Hanna-Barbera and I wanna see more JabberJaw :D

They should add Jaber Jaws fish stick stand. LOL

I think they may change the name sooner or later. Kings Island is moving towards being a theme park. They want to theme everything to paramount. Festhaus isnt paramount.