Sign in to follow this  
roham002

Should there be more gold pass benefits?

Should there be more gold pass benefits?...

I think there should be better food and minigame discounts.. The price of the gold pass is great though..

Should there be more gold pass benefits?...

I think there should be better food and minigame discounts.. The price of the gold pass is great though..

anyone?

Did you actually expect an immediate response in 9 minutes?

Sure there could be more benefits, but at what cost? Let's say the average gold pass goes up another $10 or $20 to save a buck or two on a burger or drink, would it really be worth it?

How much do you think is too much to pay for a season pass?

Edited by Express29

A little impatient are we?

I think that a couple of small things would help:

1) 99 cent refills on collector cups

2) more short cut line days

3) special entrance (like the good ole' days)

4) complimentary lockers (1st come, 1st serve of course)

5) DAILY meal special ($5 combo meal at Chik-Fil-A, Skyline, LaRosa's, etc.)

The thing about Gold Passers is we don't HAVE to eat meals in the park because we can stay for 2 hours, leave, and have not worries about having wasted money. Why not make a little money off of us?

A little impatient are we?

I think that a couple of small things would help:

1) 99 cent refills on collector cups

2) more short cut line days

3) special entrance (like the good ole' days)

4) complimentary lockers (1st come, 1st serve of course)

5) DAILY meal special ($5 combo meal at Chik-Fil-A, Skyline, LaRosa's, etc.)

The thing about Gold Passers is we don't HAVE to eat meals in the park because we can stay for 2 hours, leave, and have not worries about having wasted money. Why not make a little money off of us?

Sorry for the double post..got carried away.. and i totally agree. I would like the "more shortcut lines"and the 99cent refills!.. :)

Did you actually expect an immediate response in 9 minutes?

Sure there could be more benefits, but at what cost? Let's say the average gold pass goes up another $10 or $20 to save a buck or two on a burger or drink, would it really be worth it?

How much do you think is too much to pay for a season pass?

Im not talking ONLY about food prices..shorter lines and earlier openings would be good also.

^Well you have to remember that opening the park earlier costs the park more money because the employees will have to come in earlier.

As far as the shorter rides, I like the speed lanes that they have in place, I could see those on more Saturday's

^Well you have to remember that opening the park earlier costs the park more money because the employees will have to come in earlier.

As far as the shorter rides, I like the speed lanes that they have in place, I could see those on more Saturday's

Correct..but i was talking about the same time for gold pass members, but atleast 1 hour later for regular people. This will give us(the gold pass members) a little more benefits.And maybe even up the sales of the gold pass. :)

heck yes! I mean the food is so expencive. 3.00 for a 20 oz coke? booo
Totally!! The prices are rediculous..at least cut us some sort of price break. At least lower the price or refills on regular cups.. Edited by roham002