PKIDelirium

Official Rivertown Construction Thread

Like saide before I got wiff of what's to come saturday night I think most of you if not all of you will be happy and surprised also RT is getting a themed overhaul to a more **Tropical** setting.I'm upset that Swan Lake is gone and the picnic area(behind WINGS) is gone.

I'm upset that Swan Lake is gone

Is it gone for good or just this year?

TTDfreak

My guess would be that Swan Lake is gone for the whole year and will return next year

I would view the idea of Rivertown getting a tropical theme very negatively. Instead, if any area should become tropical it should be Boomerang Bay. Rivertown has a very nice vintage feel to it, and if anything, it should become more like Cedar Point's frontier area.

Myself, I like the idea of a tropical themed area. But before I get flamed for this, I'd say there'd be no way that they can pull it off. They'd have to replace ALOT of themeing, and it would cost alot of money.

But, it could be possible to make the area from WWC to Thornberrys River Adventure a more tropical area.

All in all though, I doubt it hapens, unless Coaster_King knows something we don't know...

*Hehe* for those of you that know or knew me as TRexRage1993 you'll know I'm good for throwing a good curve ball of info who knows I may be stretching truth about the theme I won't say I promised after all. :)

Edited by Coaster_King

lol! Cedar Fair executive---" Well, to go along with the coaster in The Tropics, the former Rivertown area, we decidied to paint the Beast with White rails, purple track, and sky blue supports, with orange and pink cars" lol

Well change is a good thing sometimes... I HATE the new names of the rides... heck.. it's been what 2 years and I still call Fairly Odd Coaster "Beastie"

But... Rivertown is too...... um.... BORING besides the beast!

TRUST ME this coaster will be 10 times better than FIREFLY....... err... Firehawk

Don't double post! :lol:

SCR58.jpg

:P

Ok, now back on topic. What do you guys think it'll be like, if we get one (which is looking pretty convincing)? I mean the colors, track layout, etc.

Edited by -RockinRoller-

I don't even think they have their minds made up about the color so early. Do you think they have even the most minute details considered before construction begins?

I would view the idea of Rivertown getting a tropical theme very negatively. Instead, if any area should become tropical it should be Boomerang Bay. Rivertown has a very nice vintage feel to it, and if anything, it should become more like Cedar Point's frontier area.

I totally agree. I think it would be easier to keep Rivertown as it is. When I think tropical I think water park, soemthing like The Beach with the landscaping and sand.

I don't even think they have their minds made up about the color so early. Do you think they have even the most minute details considered before construction begins?

Well actually, they don't construct it, then paint it! So i'm assuming yeah! they do already have colors picked. lol

I totally agree. I think it would be easier to keep Rivertown as it is. When I think tropical I think water park, soemthing like The Beach with the landscaping and sand.

LOL :lol: Yeah I messed up I didn't mean tropical(I'm so stupid that's what I get when I drink a beer and log onto the forums!) I ment Amazon more of that type of feel but you have to admit Tomb Raider doesnt fit into RT very well.