Sign in to follow this  
firehawkboy

Track pieces already here??

Now, I don't know about you guys, but as I was on the Eiffel Tower after I ate, like I always do, I happened to check out Firehawk going through its circuit and I happened to look down that haunted trail entrance and I thought for sure I saw some track pieces just sitting there behind the trees.

Can anyone clear this up for me??

What you probably saw were the Gerstlauer trains from Geauga Lake's Villain. They're sitting back in that boneyard, wrapped up.

Ah, ok. That sounds good to me. I forgot they were there.

Thanks partner.

And do you know about that huge hole you see as you're on SOB where they used to keep the King Cobra cars?? It was all dirt there and there was a big hole.

Don is right they are the Villain trains and the things you saw covered up was the old SOB trains and Paul can back me up on this because he and i saw through the telascope. Also you may have saw an orange color those are the barrels for the work site for the HAUNT.

Edited by pkiboy

Last time I rode SOB, back in 2005, I saw the King Cobra Track and the Monorail cars & Track.

LIES! YOU ARE A LIAR!

:P

Well maybe not a liar, but misinformed. Those were parking trams. The monorail track was scrapped when the monorail was removed and the monorail cars have been at Jungle Jims in Fairfield, OH since 1999.

KC was hauled off in late 2006.

do they ever use the parking trams?

The parking lot trams have been "retired" for a few years now. I wouldn't expect them to make a comeback anytime soon.