Fire-Beast-OF FEAR

nick universe going down ?

There is a big difference between kids knowing Scooby Doo and knowing the Peanuts. I have young kids and they know Scooby very well, but would not be able to tell you much about snoopy or the peanuts.

Let the next generation enjoy their cartoons and their time. I am always amazed at adults trying to justify why some cartoon from their childhood is timeless yet, today's cartoons won't be. I am glad my parents didn't have this opinion or I would have been watching some old black and white cartoon instead of HB.

Edited by ragerunner

There is a big difference between kids knowing Scooby Doo and knowing the Peanuts. I have young kids and they know Scooby very well, but would not be able to tell you much about snoopy or the peanuts.

Let the next generation enjoy their cartoons and their time. I am always amazed at adults trying to justify why some cartoon from their childhood is timeless yet, today's cartoons won't be. I am glad my parents didn't have this opinion or I would have been watching some old black and white cartoon instead of HB.

I'm trying to make a point that Cedar Fair could go with Cartoon Network if they wanted to. I wouldn't put Peanuts in the cartoon category they go more into the comic category.I have kids too and they know snoopy and love him very much they get excited to watch the holiday specials.

Another thought: is there a Nintendo-themed kids area in existence? There is a pretty big amount of theming available there.

I agree, this wouldn't be a bad idea at all. They could even go back to the original design of the Enchanted Voyage with the whole gigantic TV thing. Except this time you would be entering the TV to see your favorite Nintendo game characters instead of cartoon characters.

Bring back Hanna Barbara Land. If Ceder Fair really wants to recreate what KI was then this needs to be done. Also bring back the Skyride and other oldies.

dude i totally agree with this guy. that is just like flippin sweet! i remember hannah barbara land from when i was like in 2nd grade... so yeah =]] :insane: :insane: :insane:

Another thought: is there a Nintendo-themed kids area in existence? There is a pretty big amount of theming available there.

dude that would be very interesting. i kinda prefer it over the old hanabara or however you spell it theme. i can't ever get anywhere in the games but i still love 'em! B)

Well Im 14 and the truth of the matter is the only thing we know about Snoopy and Charlie Brown is that he has a christmas, thanksgiving, and great pumpkin special on ABC every year. The truth of the matter is that the Peanuts gang and Hannah Barberra are just outdated. We have to start thinking in the future not the past. Kids are going to steadily get younger and not know who the characters are they are riding lol. Soon they will lose interest thus Cedar Fair will lose money. I know a lot of families who only go to Kings Island for Nick Universe.