TombRaiderTR2005

Paramount's Kings Dominion

Kings Dominion is a wonderful park. With 12 roller coasters, 2 giant flat rides, and lots of family rides and flat rides. KD has the longest drop in north america which is drop zone! We also have the tallest inversion in the world on Volcano, The Blast Coaster! 1st lim launched coaster, 1st compress air and only compress air coaster in north america, 1st lim launched inverted coaster and also, the fastest coaster of all the paramount park (maybe?) PKD RULEZ and you know it! B)

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Hmmm... Paramount's Kings Island's Drop Zone is taller. Yours is 305 feet tall, ours is 315 feet tall. :P And PKD recieved their Flight of Fear at the same time as PKI. So we both got the first LIM coasters. :P And as far as the giant flats, not too bad for PKD. You have the swinging inverter ship, but we have Delirium - the world's first Huss Giant Frisbee. :P And sure, you are getting Tomb Raider: The Ride, a Huss Topspin. But it is a scaled down version of OUR Tomb Raider: The Ride - the world's first and only Huss GIANT Topspin! :P And you have an impressive collection of 12 roller coasters! But we have 13! :P

Just face it. Paramount's Kings Island is the Paramount Paramount Park! We are considered their Flagship park, so we're the coolest! B) :lol:

OWNED! :lol:

PKD is my #1 Fav park... of the 50 or so i have been to. I like the rides it has and the coasters... the only thing i dont like at thge park is HyperSonic,, its one of the crappyest coasters i have ever been on. it was one of the biggest letdowns i have ever had....

I love both parks, PKD has a good set of coasters, LAUNCHERS. But PKI brings the wood, and alot of it. Overall I do belive PKI always will be THE Paramount park with PKD taking a close second. But as soon as IJST goes in PKI will take the cake. Oh, and the whole drop zone thing with the drop and how PKD's stops faster letting the drop be longer, well PKD's dosn't rotate.

PKD doesn't even begin to compare with PKI. Only thing PKD has is volcano. Hypersonic doesnt count cause that ride is always broken and soon will be torn down. PKI rides are very reliable for the most park and your TR:TR will suck. PKi also is laid out alot better I mean PKD has a freaking water park in the middle.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Like I said. PKI is the Paramount Paramount Park! B)

Yeah PKD is getting some new re-themed rides in Nick Central.. Fairly Odd Coaster and Hey Arnold's Taxi Chase I hope PKI lets us have at least one last season before Nick takes over.

I herd that at PKD Scooby Goster coaster was going to become Fairly Odd Coaster, and Top Cats Taxi Jam is becoming, Hey Arnold's Taxi Chase .

Im just trying to say like if you have a normal non themed coaster really the ride's name wouldn't matter at all to me.

All of PKIs roller coasters have a theme.

What is the Beast's theme? Come on! :P

The the theme for The Beast is....

A beast or creature is lurking in the nearby woods of kings island It has been spotted outside the old mine mill of Kings Island amusement park at night. It has killed numerous people until finally the park is fed up with this bad luck that they are having with this beast and they hire (you) to track it down and kill it so you get in your cart to track down this creature before it kills again but once you get inside it's mine shaft home instead of you trying to kill it....it has you locked down for its dinner so you go crazy tryin to escape the beast until you finally reach safety in the old mine mill.

I am not sure about the SoB's plot but this is what I was told the Beast's plot is.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Son of Beasts theme is that the Son of Beast - see above - has escaped from its containment at Outpost 5, and you have to get into the Perimeter Surveillence Vehicle (notice the PSV on the sides of the trains?) and hunt it down and capture it. But in the process - IT CAPTURES YOU!!! :lol:

Son of Beast rules! :insane: