Sign in to follow this  
The Interpreter

VooDoo Under Construction at Dorney Park

Only it came BEFORE WT.. And also doesnt have a twisted back spike.. And also holds the train on the back spike the second time the train goes up it.

But maybe had you gone to GL and not just KI and CP.. you would have ridden it before.

Only it came BEFORE WT.. And also doesnt have a twisted back spike.. And also holds the train on the back spike the second time the train goes up it.

But maybe had you gone to GL and not just KI and CP.. you would have ridden it before.

Sorry we don't all get around like you, sure wish I had your extensive knowledge of roller coasters. You are so awesome.

Sorry we don't all get around like you, sure wish I had your extensive knowledge of roller coasters. You are so awesome.

Yeah, it takes a world traveler to know about a coaster that operated a little over a year ago in Ohio.

Well calakapepe does have a point - it does look like WT due to CF's wonderful choice of color. So it's not an entirely stupid comment. ;)

Edited by DiSab

for a ride called VooDoo, I would imagine a much cooler color scheme, like Black and Red, Red and Orange, Black and Electric Blue...

CF Employee:"well WT won't need painted for a while lets just use some of the extra paint we have, and use it on VooDoo"

^Exactly what I thought. When I think of a Voodoo curse, I think of evil colors like red, purple, and black. Not bright yellow and turquoise. :rolleyes:

Dont blame me for a stupid comment made by a different member......

I don't see how his comment was stupid. He never said he only goes to KI or CP. You just assumed that. I'd wager he goes to Holiday World too, but you probably haven't seen him there, unless they no longer have that restraining order against you. :P

Lolz, thx, love ya, james! K? Bye.