HOYS

EPKI Wristbands

Do You want one?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do You want one?

• Yes
    • No

I came up with an idea. How about EPKI wristbands? I found a site where you can order them and put anything you want on them in just about any color. We could use these to locate EXTREMEPKI members throughout the park. This would be very helpful. The cost would be around 4 dollars.

These are exactly like the livestrong bands. Very durable. And last a LONG time.

Please vote yes if you like this idea!

(Footnote: You will NOT need to have a online pay service for these (paypal etc.) If you have an envelope, postage, money, and a pen or pencil you can recive one! Just FOUR DOLLARS!)

saw this topic on the other site, and was waiting for someone to start it here. i would purchase one, to identify others at the park, and to show off/advertise this site at school.

Again, If we get 40 people to vote yes, and intend to buy one, We WILL sell them. This all depends on YOU GUYS/GIRLS!

I think if you got wristbands and got them a color that is totally different, that would be a good idea. Then we could see other people from the site. Not only that, but it would be really cool to put our member name on the wristbands. ie."PKI Punk" for mine. I'm up for it.

Guest Chodezilla

I want one thats say's "PKI Kong Fu Guy PKI" with green mix with white :)