Sign in to follow this  
calakapepe

Cedar Point vs. Kings Island

I've been to both parks several times and I would have to say that Kings Island is the better of the two. My reason is because Kings Island is more spread out and you can get most of the rides in within a day while at cedar point its hard to just get most of the good coasters in!

Does it really matter? Both parks are in Ohio and they are both owned by Cedar Fair. They both have there good things and bad things about them. I like them both.

personally, i like the coasters at cedar point better than kings island. I like the fact that i can get all the rides i want to ride in a couple of hours over the crazed lines at cedar point. Overall, i prefer cedar point to kings island.

I have always been a fan of Cedar Point. My family has taken me there since I was very little. I only started going to Kings Island since I was about 5 in 1995. I find that Kings Island is much better in theming and has a nice atmosphere to it. Cedar Point has an upbeat atmosphere to it, which I like. It makes me ride one ride and go to the next. Maybe if Kings Island added an inverted coaster like Raptor, the two would be tied... Phantom Theater won my heart over. Anyways.. I do prefer CP over KI. But I do love them both. :D

I don't like either of them.

and you post at a fansite why exactly?

So you have to be a Kings Island fanboy to go on this forum?

Wouldn't take make CP Vs. KI pointless since KI < * am I rite?

I perfer Kings Island due to the fact I live at least 35 mins away...besides I road my first coaster at Kings Island..THE BEASTIE.Ever since I've been visiting parks all across the usa and I visited the gold coast & Warner Bros. Movie World once in 2002 as grad gift.

Edited by Coaster_King

I am finally going too CP this year. It outta be cool.

I just hope I meet the height requirments ;)

I'm going this year also.. and you can always check your height requirements at cedarpoint.com