Sign in to follow this  
calakapepe

I think KI will just spend this year on park improvements such as repainting rides and getting rid of everything paramount related, I also think they might add a new restaurant or food venue.

I think I'd be happier with the renovations than with a new ride, especially if it means that all of the rides will be running right next year *cough*tomb raider*cough*. Of course, I wouldn't complain if they decided to replace spongebob at actionfx with something else.

TERRIBLE:

-Mantis

I agreed!

13. Mantis.....(Chang is so much better)

I was about to say... If you want the best experience with Stand-UP & B&M coaster... start with Chang @ SFKK and then go to Cedar Point and you will find out that there is hell on Mantis when you can have a nice and smooth ride on Chang! Oh yeah baby! I can ride you all night long! I tried but they won't let me stay at the park after hours... Tee Hee... :lol:

As far as going to Cedar Point is concerned... I have only been twice and it was two days in a row. Get there EARLY. you will have to RUN RUN RUN to not wait long on MF. Sit in the very back row.

The line for Mantis moves pretty quickly

The line for TTD was the WORST the entire weekend we where there.

We waited 30 minutes for Raptor

The rest where walk on rides, both days (Saturday and Sunday)

Here is my CP picks....

MF - for the drop OMG

Raptor - Great B&M (Montu is better)

MXL200 - Airtime

Gemini - CLASSIC

Mean Streak - didn't think it was going to end

Wicked Twister - last car

Corkscrew - last car

Iron Dragon - helix

Mantis - ok in the front, bend your knees a little before the seats lock don't want all the forces on your "boys"

I didn't get to ride Blue Streak.

TTD is not on the list because I didn't think it was worth the 2 hour wait, or worth all the hype for that matter.

My tip if you want to ride TTD without much of a wait: Stay in the grounds for the night, and the next day, when you get in early, go to TTD first. I did that twice this summer, and was on both times within 10 minutes. And if you do, you'll probably still have enough time to get on MF and/or Raptor before the GP is allowed in.

Hmm I think since im going this year i'll run to:

(first to last, top to bottom)

Whatever ride they get

Maverick

TTD

Raptor

Magnum XL

Mantis

Wicked Twister

and so on....

On closing day 07 I did the following.

-2 Reride on Raptor just at 9:00

-1 MF ride around 9:30

-Then got inline for Dragster around 9:35 and rode just at 10

But we usually park in the main entrance parking lot. Then walk down the path that runs next to Blue Streak and enter threw the Marina Entrance. You are usually get the first or second train for MF just by walking.

I THINK THAT KI IS GETTING EITHER A WATER SLIDE OR A FOOD PLACE OR ANOTHER SNACK PLACE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT KI IS GOIN TO GET A NEW ATTRACTION 4 2009

I don't know if you know this but yo caps lock is on dawg.

I have my bets on TGI Friday's, Americana Wheel, and new shows. Then Halloween Haunt will premiere with an AMAZING new haunted house.

And TOPGUN1993, what was the Returners and Friends Party? Like, who was it for and stuff?

^ I can next to gurantee you that Phantom Theater is not returning. The only four places we will EVER see those characters again are:

1.) Halloween Haunt *coughTheForogttencough*

2.) A park history area or museum

3.) eBay

4.) A scrap yard

I have my bets on TGI Friday's, Americana Wheel, and new shows. Then Halloween Haunt will premiere with an AMAZING new haunted house.

And TOPGUN1993, what was the Returners and Friends Party? Like, who was it for and stuff?

You won't see the Americana wheel at Kings Island and if last year's Halloween Haunt was any indication of how they plan to do it this year, I seriously doubt that there will be anything amazing about it.

I still have faith in that Phantom Theater return video that we all saw a few months ago... weather that was a fake person or not...

That was a fake trailer by a user named Alien Seed (That was his KIC name, not sure about his KIE name) who also makes some other amazing serious and comical movie trailers.

In terms of new /ridesattractions for 2008 I wouldn't count on anything at all as they're preparing for that rumored 2009 coaster....remember CF is in debt so the days where KI & the other paramount parks got new rides year after year has come to an end.