Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Kings Island's marquee sign being modified

No photos yet, But I have it on good authority that the entire top (above the sign board) of the marquee sign has been removed, along with most/all of the Paramount-related facades that made the sign resemble the Bronson Gate at Paramount Pictures. We'll get photos as soon as we can.

Thanks for the pictures! It looks so... plain. I can't wait to see what it looks like once it's done. I would assume the new sign is on site, from the standpoint that two metal post aren't the most attractive.

what is the new logo pkiboy??

Hopefully they'll come up with something better than the generic CF "flags instead of dots over the i's" logo. Way too much of a cookie cutter logo, IMO. Somehow I doubt they'll decide to change it though. :(

Edited by MrPKI

and totally unrealistic. It was nearly 12 stories tall! It only looked a reasonable size because it sat down in that valley. Not only would it not even fit, the zoning would absolutely forbid such a thing.

nothing says "priorities" better than tearing down the marquee sign in the front...

just give us a coaster

They have to have all things Paramount gone by next year. And no, coasters are actually not their top priority. :rolleyes: