xcaliber08

Screamscape Report: KI Hypercoaster in the works for 2009

I believe that's the track for the Dive Machine being built in Australia.

Wait, did I miss something?? Since when is Australia getting a Dive Machine? I didn't see anything about that.

And about the video, I think at this point we can count out Swan Lake coming back. Those footings look way to low to the ground. Unless they make the taller, they'd be submerged if the lake was refilled.

Those footers look like they are for woodies.And if it is a hypercoaster I hope it has speed trains,when I rode Apollo's Chariot my feet couldnt touch the floor and that was fun!

I would be thrilled to death if it was another woodie, but I doubt that will be the case.

Only time will tell.

^ I like that idea! :lol:

Me sounding n00bish:

i perzonaly thinkz ti would be coool 2 have 2 ahve a hyper twister wodde that is nivertd nad loop-de-loops 82 timez!

Sorry, I was bored.

I think it would also be cool to make it a Twister coaster (RCT2 Speak). Maybe something that has a set-up like Dominator? But not over the sidewalk, make it back in the woods.

Edited by -RockinRoller-

As much as I love woodies, Kings Island really needs a flagship steel ride. But if they do build a woodie (they wont) I would be cool with that. Woodies are my favorite coaster.

I don't think they should get a woodie, and if they do, they need to get a better one.

But, I think they should get a B&M hyper with good airtime, and right amount of G force turns. Then maybe an intmain, before they get another woodie.