xcaliber08

Screamscape Report: KI Hypercoaster in the works for 2009

i want it to be a blue color with the supports having a cross between whiteish peach color...and silver rails...

That would be cool to, especially if it goes over swan lake.

i want it to be a blue color with the supports having a cross between whiteish peach color...and silver rails...

That would be cool to, especially if it goes over swan lake.

Don't invite Fabio to ride it on opening day. He'll kill a goose or swan with his big honker!...LOL

Why not Purple? That would be SO DIFFERENT! How about that? or Pink... I don't mean to make the roller coaster gay but it will be different... :-)

Firehawk is gay!....lol

EVERYONE gets laid down on their backs with their legs in the air.

Firehawk is gay!....lol

EVERYONE gets laid down on their backs with their legs in the air.

Well... I'm not exactly sure how to respond to that one...

Besides the current layouts that have been posted already, what layouts would you guys like to see. I like the layout of Phantoms Revenge. A mix of Phatoms Revenge and Behemoth would be cool IMO.

Edited by -SHOX-

Darker shades of colors are better for a coaster in a western themed section

Completely agree with that statement. Bright colors just would not go well with the Rivertown theme, and would stick out like a sore thumb. It just wouldn't look good at all.

Yeah but you know how CF can be with color schemes though,anyone seen KBF's bommerang lately? Oh & don't forget unlike SF, CF usually doesn't paint the rails on their B&M's.

Darker shades of colors are better for a coaster in a western themed section

Completely agree with that statement. Bright colors just would not go well with the Rivertown theme, and would stick out like a sore thumb. It just wouldn't look good at all.

Yeah but you know how CF can be with color schemes though,anyone seen KBF's bommerang lately? Oh & don't forget unlike SF, CF usually doesn't paint the rails on their B&M's.

so are u telling me that raptor is made from SNOT!!!! EWW!!! :lol:

Edited by familyguyfun1

i was just about to put that picture on that, but u beat me to it TOPGUN. I really like how this is turning out. I'd say expect an announcement around May 2008 at the earliest. They will try to sell all the passes for 2008 before any announcement for 2009.

Interesting find. Now my only concern is that CF will go on another of their tree-smashing frenzies. I really hope that for this ride they keep as much of the forest intact as possible, much like what was done with The Beast when it was built. Otherwise I just think that a lot of the effect would be lost. Which would suck. :mad:

Yes, I do agree. I hope they keep the tree smashing to a minimum, a very, very, very small minimum. Because teh woods would make it seem so secluded and add to the ultimate thrill...

This coaster has the potential to be simply amazing... if the trees remain intact. Without them, this coaster would have to strictly rely on it's design.

I mean, if you put the Beast on a big, empty plot of land, (like Firehawk, only much bigger), I think the ride would be... I hate to say this, but boring. The trees make that ride, it gives the impression that you are going so much faster then you really are.

A plus for keeping the trees though, wouldn't it be cheaper? Less trees to remove equals less money spent on removing them, which equals, for us guest, a better ride experience.

Wheres the sign up list for the construction tour? :P

(I can't tell you how disappointed I would be if nothing materializes out of this though.)

Edited by Hendrick

your right the ride for me i'd rate a 2 out of 5 but with the trees especially the over head branches......

do you think the ride will have a splash down at the end(real splash not like IJST) or a tunnel?

your right the ride for me i'd rate a 2 out of 5 but with the trees especially the over head branches......

do you think the ride will have a splash down at the end(real splash not like IJST) or a tunnel?

so a ... hyper water coaster