Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Mitch Hawker's 2007 Wood Coaster Poll! Vote Now!

I sent mine in, but I think it's weird that in this day and age, this is how they have the ballot. Personally, I would imagine that a simple PHP script on their website would be easier, because it could automatically total it. Just my opinion.

KIE should have one. If you make it using PHP, it wouldn't be that hard at all, and tallying the results would be just as easy as visiting a separate webpage. I'd help! ;)

And Son of Beast is next to last....

Hurler from Carowinds should be the next to the last or LAST! I hate that coaster! It's so brutal!!!! I gave it three chances and get more purple everytime I go on it! Thumb down... Son of Beast wasn't so bad... Much better than Hurler indeed!

^Wow, we got to stay on Hurler 3 times in a row without getting off and had a great time with no bruising. Have you ever ridden Mean Streak? Now that's a bruiser, and the only coaster that I have ever sworn not to ride ever again.

KIE needs to have there own roller coaster poll!

Some of those results did surprise me though... Mainly the Beast not even being in the top 50. Thats like thinking of 3 more wooden coasters off the top of your head... At least one of those are better then The Beast.

Edited by Hendrick

^Wow, we got to stay on Hurler 3 times in a row without getting off and had a great time with no bruising. Have you ever ridden Mean Streak? Now that's a bruiser, and the only coaster that I have ever sworn not to ride ever again.

Mean Streak is doable... I can tolerate their "bouncyness" since it is not like Hurler at Carowinds... I will give it another chances since maybe Hurler was "under the weather" :P Mean Streak is alright but not as fun as Raven or Voyage or Beast or many other coaster I have been on.

^ I definitely have to agree with you there. Voyage, Raven and Beast are infintely better than Mean Streak.

And Top Gun 1993, I have tried the front seat and got a face full of mosquitoes. For some reason there always seems to be a swarm there everytime I ride...