Sign in to follow this  
familyguyfun1

Ride for 08?

I personally won't complain about anything the park gets. Anything new to the atmosphere is always a treat to me. I personally have never ridden Villain and it seems like there is quite a bit of hatred for the coaster as well as a few in the mix that think its a good ride. I think it looks like fun, but I can't give a rightful opinion since I have never ridden it. I don't think the park will be getting another coaster this year, but I won't be one to complain if we do.

I personally think that since FireHawk was introduced in 2007, that there won't be anything huge this year for 2008. But I attended the park 53 times this year, breaking a record says the park. Me and my friends are Kings Island freaks I guess you could say. Me especially. I know everything. I asked some of the most appreciative persons there. They said 2009 will most likely introduce a gigantic Giga Coaster or Hyper Coaster or any other type of metal coaster. 2008 will most likely just be updates, add-ons. Stuff like that.

I personally won't complain about anything the park gets. Anything new to the atmosphere is always a treat to me. I personally have never ridden Villain and it seems like there is quite a bit of hatred for the coaster as well as a few in the mix that think its a good ride. I think it looks like fun, but I can't give a rightful opinion since I have never ridden it. I don't think the park will be getting another coaster this year, but I won't be one to complain if we do.

I tottaly agree with you!!

one summer i took a trip there everyday for about two months.....this year only once = /

do you think 90$ is a lot for a season pass?

Even though I paid more for my SP this year then in years past. I got my 2007 gold pass for $74.95 in the fall of 06. This year I paid 15 dollars more for my GP at 89.95. Is it a lot. Not really, considering one day admission to the park is 45.00. Besides they had to pay for those free jackets somehow. LOL

i would love to live in one of the neighborhoods near it i'd ride my bike there every day!!! even on school days (if at the end of the season i can go)

Edited by calakapepe

Maybe a new roller coasters... I have no reliable source on this but it would be nice since I never been on King Cobra before but I was thinking they can invest something that doesn't cost a fortunate but I was looking at the satallite images and looking at the before and after. Obvious they have space but may not be much it can do.

Let look at before when King Cobra was hissing:

p139.jpg

Source: RCDB- Duh!

And today:

http://maps.google.com/maps?t=k&hl=en&...p;z=18&om=1

Source: Google Map!

They can fill in a wild mouse even thou it is my least favorite type of roller coaster or a 4th dimension roller coasters! How about that! That would be cool and fun! Just an idea to fill in that space!

Flat ride can do such as:

HussBoostersmall.jpg

Booster

or

ChanceAviator1.jpg

Aviator

or

ChanceRotor.jpg

Rotor

Just a thought... it appear that Kings Island has a lot of gap in between the rides and it is important to keep the patron busy at the same time keeping the park beauitful!

What's your take on this? :blink:

My take... Resurrect King Cobra! :(

That could be nice... I don't know really but there seems to be a need for more action in that hole. Maybe fear factor tv shows with millions of Cobra with Resurrect King Cobra all over the place! That would be quite interesting!

Edited by CoasterWarriors

I've seen some cool concept art for 2009 and I gotta say I'm not to happy about it due to it trashing the quite setting of a certain area of the park.As for 2008 I would say nothing huge is coming.