Sign in to follow this  
familyguyfun1

Ride for 08?

Now I know there has been a lot of different threads on this but I just wanted to see what everyone thinks on this subject. So please lets make this thread last a long time.

Personally I think that Kings Island should get something in River town. And bring back the western aspect that this area use to have.

Seeing as how KI just added Firehawk for 2007 I highly doubt that KI will see a major ride installed for the 2008 season....if anything they'll probably just add the G trains to either Racer or Beast ughhh!!!

If they could theme this right, Wouldn't the Villain be great in River Town? With some possible theming, I could easily see this being a great ride.

I rather get nothing than villain, its an awful ride!

When did you ride the Villain? My last ride was 2 years after it opened, and it was great. Yah, I know it's extremely rough now. But that doesn't mean that KI's wood department couldn't fix it. Look at the job they did on SOB. Even Paul will agree. Before the retracking, he hated the ride. Now... it's his favorite at the park.

Plus, how will us getting a ride be bad? More people, which equals more money for the park, which in turn equals a new coaster. It's all related.

I'd rather see a dive coaster themed well in Rivertown before Villain though.

Then put Villain in an empty field... I still want it.

When did you ride the Villain? My last ride was 2 years after it opened, and it was great. Yah, I know it's extremely rough now. But that doesn't mean that KI's wood department couldn't fix it. Look at the job they did on SOB. Even Paul will agree. Before the retracking, he hated the ride. Now... it's his favorite at the park.

Plus, how will us getting a ride be bad? More people, which equals more money for the park, which in turn equals a new coaster. It's all related.

I agree, any new ride especialy one of the caliber of Villain will definitally bring in more people, bring in more money, which will equal a new coaster.

I agree, any new ride especialy one of the caliber of Villain will definitally bring in more people, bring in more money, which will equal a new coaster.

Especially when you factor in that many people eat in the park that will bring in lots of $$$

I agree Villain is a great ride, it's a REALLY fun ride at night but no where near beat standards of night rides though :lol:

Villain sucks; Waste of space and money. I doubt it will draw more people. Theres nothing good about it.

Thats a matter of opinion. I enjoy the ride, and I like it. But you never did answer my question. When did you first ride it?