Sign in to follow this  
familyguyfun1

Halloween Haunt 2007

How would you describe halloween haunt in your own words? What would you reccomend to hit first and last? Im going friday with my friends I was just thinking that I should ask you guyes. Thank you for your time.

-Familyguyfun1

well, I would do Massacre Manor first, it usually has a long line later in the night. This was one of the best mazes it was extremely fun!

If you miss anything, miss Torture Chamber. Bleh, I'm not watching that show again. But the best haunted houses and trails are Club Blood, Massacre Manor, and Trail of Terror. And carnEVIL is pretty sweet.

The Cemetary - I found this fearzone to be very lame and boring.....no one even tried to scare us..2/10

Worksite - This was the best Fear Zone, there were many scare-actors doing a great job..8/10

Trail Of Terror - Good Haunt not as good as last year though and they made us go threw the tunnel...7/10

Tombstone Terror-Tory - this haunt was very good until the first bridge on the wwc exit then it sucked big time...no one was there! overall I give this attraction 5/10

Death Row- My 2nd Least haunted house at Kings Island... way to many storbes and sirens = headache...2/10

Red Beard's Revenge - Very good attraction I just wish the people had more than just masks on...I jumped the most on this haunt. The outside portion of this maze is the best. 8/10

CornStalkers- Alright FearZone..It's just lacking something, were are the wagons that were in the middle of the path? 6/10

Massacre Manor - One of my all time fav. haunted house's.... if I had to wait in line for a Haunt this would be it 8/10

Club Blood - Very different but overall I liked it, not very scary though. 9/10

Carn Evil - A classic and very fun....the element of surprise is great in this house....9/10

Elvira's Superstition - Can't go wrong with Elvira rolleyes.gif 8/10

The Cemetary - I found this fearzone to be very lame and boring.....no one even tried to scare us..2/10

you really thought the Cemetary was bad? I went last saturday it was awesome. They had so much fog through it we actually kinda got lost. And people were jumping out scaring us the whole time! I almost tripped on a tombstone because of how thick the fog was!

When was the last time you went through it? maybe it has improved since then. IDK, but the scareactors were definately trying to scare us. I think we were like the only group who was in it, which was weird because there was still a line behind uss

Okay, went to HH last night. SO fun but towards 10:00 there were like almost no scareactors out roming the park. The cematary and the worksite, waste of time, in my opinion. The best ones there was tombstone terror troy, and club blood. they got me the most and im hard to get. Overall it was really fun and exciting.

Edited by familyguyfun1

Best(scariest) to worst(lame).

1.massacre manor(10/10), so awsome, :(

2.Trail of terror(9/10), :unsure: :(

3.Red Beards Revenge(9/10), short though,

4.Death row(7/10), :blink:

5.CarnEvil(6/10), :blink:

6.Club blood(6/10),

7.Tombstone terror-tory(6/10),it wasnt to bad, just not my favorite, :o

8.Worksite(6/10),

9.Constalkers(4/10),

10.Cemetery(1/10), It was like walking down my hallway, boring, :mad:

Yeah, because when we went through the scareactors all werent just standing there going "blah!" They were like hiding behind tombstones, or would run from the path and jump really far over to us. Also the fog was SO much thicker, I mean literally you couldn't see 3 feet in front of you when we went through. From watching the video, I can see why you thought it was lame. But it was way better when we did it.

Edited by kjkjkj

^yeah same here. I thought it was really good when I went threw it. There was noe person that chased us all the way out to the cony mall street! and the fog was really thick, and I got the broses to prove it because I triped over a tombstone! :lol: