Sign in to follow this  
Rumor Smasher

Villain's train spotted at KI

Best air in the park...? hmmm

Ever rode Vortex last car? :lol:

I honestly think that first drop in the last car is more intense than TTD's leviathan 400 foot drop! Ya, call me crazy, but that's what I think. Although, that launch on the other hand.... ;)

Best air in the park...? hmmm

Ever rode Vortex last car? :lol:

The airtime on Vortex is better in car number 5. It's the car around whose ride experience Mr. Toomer himself designed the ride.

As for best air in the park, ever ride Racer in the Seventies? When it comes to airtime and smoothness, it is, sadly, now only a shadow of itself.

it has the best air in the park...

Hahaha, oh, you were being serious?

Racer probably has the least airtime of any coaster at KI, including Ital... Backlot Stunt Coaster and Top G... Flight Deck

it has the best air in the park...

Hahaha, oh, you were being serious?

Racer probably has the least airtime of any coaster at KI, including Ital... Backlot Stunt Coaster and Top G... Flight Deck

At what point in the ride is there any airtime on Flight Deck?

Back lot Stunt Track only has two spots with air time coming out of the tunnel and after the over bank

Flight Deck doesn't have any airtime. Vortex yes has some airtime but only in one or two spots....the drop and the hill after that the rest of the time(of falling out of seat) it's hang time. And racer I have to agree has the most airtime in the park. a painful ride, yes but fun none-the-less.

Edited by calakapepe

Ok, fine so Flight Deck doesnt, but what about Vortex? That first hill and 2 corkscrews are FILLED with airtime.

Racer has airtime, dont get me wrong, its just to painful to feel it.

Ok, fine so Flight Deck doesnt, but what about Vortex? That first hill and 2 corkscrews are FILLED with airtime.

Racer has airtime, dont get me wrong, its just to painful to feel it.

The vortex only has airtime if you sit in the back and it's only on the drop and the hill following the sensation of falling during the corkscrews is called hang time....

And I think you're just agreeing with the people who have posted above you.

Vortex has airtime anywhere you sit. Some places more than others, such as the back.

And isnt "hang time" a surfing and basketball term? Correct me if Im wrong, but Ive never heard it associated with roller coasters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hang_time

Edited by -SHOX-

And I think you're just agreeing with the people who have posted above you.

Vortex has airtime anywhere you sit. Some places more than others, such as the back.

And isn't "hang time" a surfing and basketball term? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ive never heard it associated with roller coasters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hang_time

Wikipedia is not a reliable source...you can change the content of an article. it doesn't show up in dictionary or any reference site....but the news uses the term "Hang Time".

it is something possible on a coaster. Edited by calakapepe

Racer doesn't have much air that I can feel, except maybe one or two spots. But that could be because I'm fairly large, and I might just "stick" in the seat. :lol: However, I've found that there's a significant amount of air on recaR in just about any seat. Which is kinda surprising to me. Must be the way the cars run backwards...

The airtime on Vortex is better in car number 5. It's the car around whose ride experience Mr. Toomer himself designed the ride.

Would it happen to matter which row of car 5? 'Cause if this is true, I'm definitely going to have to try it out this year for myself. :D