Sign in to follow this  
Rumor Smasher

Villain's train spotted at KI

Yah, I would be very interested in knowing what other rides Paramount had scheduled to be removed. The only one I wouldn't mind loosing would be IJ:ST, but you still have to hate loosing a ride.

If we have four trains, and the Racer takes four trains... ;)

That's where my guess is. And the Screechin' Eagle would be awesome since I've never experienced it, but, of course, its unlikely.

I think that if they DID use the trains, they should put them on racer. Just because like some one already said in this thread, racer just get's to that point in where you ride it, and just wana get off midway threw because of its intence roufness. I always get backpain on the secound little air hill because of the massive G's I indour. It's just commen sence to put it on racer.

But new rumors indicate that The Racer may be involved with the plans for these new trains as well. Makes me wonder if they may take the Racer’s old PTCs and put them on Son of Beast and move all the G-trains over to The Racer.

Could PTC stop this if they wanted too? I'm afraid of how this might turn out.

There is absolutely no way they'd put those old PTCs on SOB. They'd be torn to pieces.

Yah, it would be painful. But if CF decides to, could PTC stop them? I doubt they would want to put their name on a coaster with as bad of a reputation as SOB.