Sign in to follow this  
Rumor Smasher

Villain's train spotted at KI

Interesting. I highly doubt that they'll be used to replace the "new" SoB trains, especially since I would think that Generation 2 G-trains would be better than Generation 1... Maybe they'll stick one on to get Sonny up to 3-train operation, and keep the fourth for a parts donor. Or they could use both as parts donors. Or they could be the new trains for FOC (which I don;t see happening). Would they even fit on the FOC's track? :huh:

Edited by DiSab

Racer DEFINENTALY needs an improvement of some sort. Its become rougher and rougher every time I go. Its probably become (and yes, I know Ill be criticized for this) my least favorite coaster in the park.

The racer is the best it's ever been, in my opinion. Yah, sure there is a long way to go, but it's a start. 1-2 is my favorite seat on it.

But the Racer needs 4 trains. At the maximum, the Villain only has 3.

And I'm still surprise no one has thought about the possibility of The Villain coming to KI. That was a great ride when it first opened. And KI is known for it's good wooden coaster department... something GL can't say. (Raging Wolf Bobs, Villain, and even Big Dipper... not the smoothest.)

maybe its for the beast, or racer

I really, really hope not. I would be very mad if either of those got the G-trains.

And I'm still surprise no one has thought about the possibility of The Villain coming to KI. That was a great ride when it first opened. And KI is known for it's good wooden coaster department... something GL can't say. (Raging Wolf Bobs, Villain, and even Big Dipper... not the smoothest.)

I could see this happening. I doubt it, especially since KI just got Firehawk, but it is certainly possible. I've read this on a few other sites, so apparently other people thought the same. But I wouldn't be surprised either if I just ends up being a staging area/storage area for Villain or its trains until they decide to move it to another park.

It could happen, where would the coaster go elsewhere.

The same place as Son of Beast's loop.

I would be thrilled to death, pending the fact that KI would actually make this ride smooth again.

But so is the Big Dipper and Raging Wolf Bobs, but the Villain still came in. Or look at Holiday World. The Legend and the Raven are wood structures, but the Voyage is the newer one, with a steel structure. With some theming, it could fit in great in Rivertown.

But you have to look at it this way. Possibly it's the Villain, or nothing. I'd gladly take Double Loop, or any other coaster for that matter.

Could we be getting The Villain?!?!

I'm excited... but then again, it could be for The Racer or THe BEast, and highly unlikely but possibly the Son of Beast... where we they spotted?

What about The Raging Wolf Bobds?

I bet that one will be sent to the junkyard after the crash last year.

As for the Villian, I don't really want it at KI. I rode it in 2006 and it was way to rough for me.

Agreed, but roller coasters can have themes. Look at Disney and Universal.

And I think a dive coaster in Rivertown could go great, if themed right. I think there should be a four year plan fo Rivertown:

2007- Minor White Water Canyon updates

2008- Maniac Mine and Train updates

2009- The BEast 30th updates, White Water Canyon major updates, small flat

2010- Dive coaster